Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The teachers are a group of highly motivated professionals whose professional development work has been recognized by DESE as a model for the state.

I loved Easthampton High. I participated in a lot of activities, which definitely benefited me. It also allowed me to meet people from lots of different social groups, and I don't mean cliques, I mean genuinely different groups. The school really never seemed clique-y to me at all. The students were nice and there was opportunity to be friends with other grade levels too. Everyone runs into a teacher they don't click with now and then, but in general I found teachers and classes I loved. By the end I had taken 5 APs and 2 online college classes and I ended up in the honors program of a great college, but I have to admit I miss EHS sometimes. It's a great support system. I always felt annoyed that it was underrated, but I think it made a lot of us even prouder of what we did know of it, which is that it's a great place to go. Make the most of it!

Despite an outdated negative reputation, we had nothing but positive experiences at EHS and our son is now attending a highly ranked college. Great principal, engaged teachers, and now a brand new building that matches the professionalism of the staff.

I too believe Easthampton High is underrated. My first of four just started this year, and the quick responses I have had from teachers has been unbelievable. My son is in some enhanced or advanced classes, and I see he is challenged....he's getting A's by being challenged, whereas in our middle school he was bored out of his mind and getting B's and C's. He's excited about his classes and his teachers. He is also involved in one of the sports and loves participating. I'm looking forward to four good years for him, and a very hopeful future...!

Last modified Easthampton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.