9-12 & Ungraded
Easthampton, MA

Posted November 12, 2013
Despite an outdated negative reputation, we had nothing but positive experiences at EHS and our son is now attending a highly ranked college. Great principal, engaged teachers, and now a brand new building that matches the professionalism of the staff.

Easthampton High School 0

Posted November 20, 2008
I too believe Easthampton High is underrated. My first of four just started this year, and the quick responses I have had from teachers has been unbelievable. My son is in some enhanced or advanced classes, and I see he is challenged....he's getting A's by being challenged, whereas in our middle school he was bored out of his mind and getting B's and C's. He's excited about his classes and his teachers. He is also involved in one of the sports and loves participating. I'm looking forward to four good years for him, and a very hopeful future...!

Easthampton High School 5

Posted June 13, 2008

Easthampton High School 2

Posted March 24, 2008

Easthampton High School 3

Posted May 30, 2006
I am currently a student at EHS, and I would agree that it is definitely underrated, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have it's issues. Perhaps the largest disappointment is that many teachers have given up on the students. They are no longer shocked or appalled by the mention of students' use of recreational drugs, but accept it with ease. The Easthampton School system makes an honest attempt at giving the students a good education, but I often see little follow-through with numbed and apathetic teachers who no longer enjoy their job because they assume all the children are hopeless, now.

Easthampton High School 0

Posted June 06, 2005
I wonder if either of the individuals that posted this message have any clue about what they are talking about. I challenge anyone on this website to find a finer Chemistry program in Massachusetts. The quality of grammar and spelling in both posts indicate a greater problem with English within the system rather than Chemistry. I look forward to engaging dialog with anyone who cares to question the quality of our Chemisrty Dept.

Posted October 14, 2004
- a former student
I'm 03'Grad..Very underrated school. Small size helped contribute to greater sense of community and less seperation and fewer exclusive attitudes..Great faculty and staff, but the principle while I was there did a pretty lousy job. Weak chemistry department, even for a school of it's size. Good spirit.

Posted March 12, 2004
Have now had 3 children go to the high school and have been very pleased. Very under rated school. Weak extracurricular program due to small size. Extraordinary community support fills in many of the holes. Weak chemistry and math prep for college. Much turnover, but very strong student spirit and growing sports program.

Easthampton High School 2

Posted February 23, 2004
- a former student

Easthampton High School
70 Williston Ave, Easthampton, MA  01027
Last modified Easthampton High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Easthampton High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top