Everett, MA

Posted June 11, 2015
the parlin students and teachers are always making your child feel warm and welcome both my children go to the school and I never have to worry the staff is always trying to make your child academic skills better the cafeteria food is not only tasty but nutritious and healthy plus the staff is so inviting to new parents wanting to be apart of the school if you need to choose a school in Everett Massachusetts to go to I would choose Albert northen Parlin school because it's the best school out there

Posted December 17, 2011
its the best school out there! anyone who goes to the parlin school will know they are going to recieve a great education

Posted October 23, 2010
The Parlin staff is always striving for the best for all of their students! We are proud of our kids' hard work each and every day!

Posted October 20, 2010
to close to home and teachers are great

Posted October 19, 2010
I like the parlin because the staff helps the school to get better.

Parlin School 4

Posted October 18, 2010
i love the parlin school because of its history.it dates back to my grandmother. the character is amazing the teachers are great...and we love the principal!!

Posted October 18, 2010
Teachers are patient with our children also they make sure children have a safe and fun school year. PTA is awesome to making school year fun.

Posted October 18, 2010
my son excels tremendously in all the schools activities. great faculty and students

Posted October 12, 2010
i love the Parlin school because they teach my kids smart things.

587 Broadway, Everett, MA  02149
Last modified Parlin School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parlin School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 121 reviews. Top