PK-8 & Ungraded
Everett, MA

Posted April 02, 2014
People ask me. Why are you still living in Everett? My number one answer is my son goes to the best school around. The Madeline English.

Posted August 26, 2013
MADELINE ENGLISH SCHOOL, MY SON GOES TO THIS SCHOOL, IT IS THE BEST SCHOOL IN EVERETT, IT IS SO GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN, MR BRADY AND HIS STAFF DO A WONDERFUL JOB, THE TEACHERS ARE SO GOOD AND ARE DEVOTED TO THE CHILDREN, THANK YOU.

Posted August 23, 2013
My son has attended other schools in Everett. The Madeline English School Staff and Principal Mr Brady Go Above And Beyond.

Posted August 23, 2013
Madeline English School .. I have 5 kids ..all my kids have gone to the maddy Principal Brady and staff are doing an outstanding job ,, They are the reason why I stay in EVERETT ..

Posted February 13, 2012
I absolutely love, love,love,LOVE this school! I have been a Maddie student since kindergarten, and there is not one day i did not want to come to school. The teachers are the best, it is a beautiful school, the kids are awesome,and i cannot believe how lucky i am to go here. I am very upset about leaving this school, but thanks to the Maddie i now am ready to conquer the crazy lifestyle of a high school student. :) By the way Everett has the best music dept. around!!!

Posted October 23, 2010
dedicated teachers, principal, vice-principal, and staff

Posted October 23, 2010
Because one of the finest special ed teachers in Mass works there.

Madeline English School 4

Posted October 22, 2010
I am a fan of their special education department and the efforts of the professionals in their department working to meet the needs of students with different learning styles.

Posted October 13, 2010
The Madeline English School is a great school because the parents and faculty are dedicated to the safety, well-being, emotional and educational advancement of our students. Every member of the Maddie English community from the secretary to the custodians to the cafeteria staff take an active part in providing our students with the best role models a school can offer its students.

Posted October 13, 2010
I personally know a teacher at this school and you could not ask for a more dedicated and loving person for your child learn from.

Madeline English School
105 Woodville St, Everett, MA  02149
Last modified Madeline English School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madeline English School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 110 reviews. Top