Bad
Good

I graduated from this school 2014. I could honestly say, the duration quality in this school is not good. I transferred to the school in my sophomore year and I felt like I wasn't learning anything. For my whole three years there, I didn't even feel motivated to do my work. I did it either way but there's a difference from feeling motivated by teachers and actually being taught verses being bored all day and going to school just to get your diploma. Thank God I'm smart because college is easy to me NO THANKS TO EVERETT HIGH SCHOOL!

Excellent school, great opportunities and options. Clean school. Brand new. Excellent shape. Staff help you get to collage. Good discipline but they force it with dress code. Care more about football team, most investments go to them. Also cutting out the drama department for the football team. If you are a football or basketball person than that's your place. There are most deff favoritism in sports

Excellent school with very professional faculty that seems genuinely concerned about the quality of education. They have gone to great lengths to deal with unacceptable student behavior such as bullying. The building is a good looking piece of architecture, the children seem to enjoy going there and the academics are at a high level. The sports program at EHS is quite good as well.

My daughter excelled from grades K-8 but once she went to EHS she starting struggling and none of the teachers, administrators or guidance counselors cares. If I had the money she woudl have gone to a private school. I believe that high school should be an enjoyable time and one that you learn to learn and learn to enjoy learning so that you can continue furthur in life. They failed her.

The school's priorities are children and first and great spirit.

I am aparent of an 11th grader. It is our first year here. We are very happy.

As a parent who has been actively involved with their child's education I am quite disappointed with the Everett school system in general. I have a child who has spent his entire 11 years in the Everett school system and he is currently entering into his senior year at Everett High. This is a beautiful new school but unfortunately that is all it has going for it. There have been so many budget cuts that the school does not have much to offer unless, of course, if you are a football player. There are many safety concerns at that school which include gangs and drugs, hence the heavy presence of law enforcement. I hope we can move from this city before my youngest child reaches high school age. It is indeed a shame I and many other parents feel that way. I wish more would post on this site.

My child was having difficulty in passing her classes. Instead of helping, the faculty pushed her to drop out. Also, they discipline too harshly. But for the 'jocks' not harshly enough. So unless your a football star, i wouldnt recommend going to EHS.

This is a good school. It is one of the best for safety. It pushes you to learn and get on track with the real world. The teachers are a great group and so are the faculty. I would recommend going to this school, if you are looking for a good education.

Excellent School with great teachers. Perhaps too much homework, but I like the close proximity to the Police Station and Recreation Center.

Last modified Everett High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.