PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted April 07, 2016
Very very supportive and willing to help in any way they can. They always want to go above and beyond to see that each student enjoys the learning they do. They go out of their way to plan the best field trips that engage every single student.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted April 07, 2016
The homework level was appropriate, and it was effective. NO BUSYWORK. The homework helped you understand the content.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted April 07, 2016
This school drives students to reach their highest endeavors, and they focus on scholarships and developing a determined mindset that the real world has adversities and you have to work hard to hurdle them or find your way out of them.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted April 07, 2016
The school made each, individual student feel like a TRUE child of God, and they assisted students in personal and academic goals in a way I had never thought imagined, literally.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted April 07, 2016
This school wants to see all students succeed, and they provide students the necessary things they needed to progress and make something out of themselves. Other schools suffer financially, and I find it ridiculous and absurd for them to penalize a Catholic School because the enrollment dropped. The school does its best to work above and beyond, and this just proves how it is unfair of what the diocese did to this amazing school, with kids who were achieving better academically than other schools in the diocese.

Posted July 16, 2013
I have recently graduated from St. Pete's, and my 9 years spent at that school were the best. I was crushed when I learned that my school was closing, but like Father said, we have to keep smiling and take our faith as our waking stick. I will take everything I have learned from that school and apply it to my future studies. I wish the best of luck to all of my former teachers, classmates, and friends who I have grown to love and know.

Posted March 23, 2013
This school is the best there will be no other like it. It has impacted many lives.

Posted July 20, 2011
I have to say that I graduated from saint petes just a few months ago. Saint Petes changed my life. I always had anxiety attacks going to school ,scared something was going to happen to my mother and this went on till 3rd grade until i reached 4th. Mr. Mederios really broke my anxiety and im glad for that. When i grow up i dream to be an FBI . When i told the principal there she told me that there has been two gentlemen that have graduated from here that are now working at the state house in Boston and she told me "If you keep up with your grades and stick to your studies , you can accomplish anything your heart desires." Being fifteen right now and knowing im still a child I volunteer and Saint Annes Hospital even though i dont want to be a nurse im helping out my community, just volunteering there will be opening up so many doors for me and being raised in that school community it pushed me to accomplish my dreams.

Posted September 29, 2009
The teachers and administration are really rooting for your child to succeed.

Posted August 20, 2009
I disagree with the negative comments below. My childr en will be entering 3rd grade and kindergarten. My son had a great experience in pre-k the teachers were wonderful and truly care about the children. My daughter has been a student of St Pete's since pre-k and is a straight A student. I disagree with the negative comment about kindergarten. By the end of the kindergarten school year the children are tested weekly and are able to read accordingly.

240 Dover Street, Fall River, MA  02721
Last modified Sts. Peter & Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8