Fall River, MA

Posted July 16, 2013
I have recently graduated from St. Pete's, and my 9 years spent at that school were the best. I was crushed when I learned that my school was closing, but like Father said, we have to keep smiling and take our faith as our waking stick. I will take everything I have learned from that school and apply it to my future studies. I wish the best of luck to all of my former teachers, classmates, and friends who I have grown to love and know.

Posted July 20, 2011
I have to say that I graduated from saint petes just a few months ago. Saint Petes changed my life. I always had anxiety attacks going to school ,scared something was going to happen to my mother and this went on till 3rd grade until i reached 4th. Mr. Mederios really broke my anxiety and im glad for that. When i grow up i dream to be an FBI . When i told the principal there she told me that there has been two gentlemen that have graduated from here that are now working at the state house in Boston and she told me "If you keep up with your grades and stick to your studies , you can accomplish anything your heart desires." Being fifteen right now and knowing im still a child I volunteer and Saint Annes Hospital even though i dont want to be a nurse im helping out my community, just volunteering there will be opening up so many doors for me and being raised in that school community it pushed me to accomplish my dreams.

Posted September 29, 2009
The teachers and administration are really rooting for your child to succeed.

Posted August 20, 2009
I disagree with the negative comments below. My childr en will be entering 3rd grade and kindergarten. My son had a great experience in pre-k the teachers were wonderful and truly care about the children. My daughter has been a student of St Pete's since pre-k and is a straight A student. I disagree with the negative comment about kindergarten. By the end of the kindergarten school year the children are tested weekly and are able to read accordingly.

Posted August 14, 2009
First grade is the best. Be careful of bullying in the middle school grades .Nothing is done about it. I pulled my child out for that reason.

Sts. Peter & Paul School 1

Posted August 12, 2009

Posted August 08, 2009
I agree with the previous poster that there is no discipline. The pre-school classroom is too small for the number of students (18+) the Kindergarten is just an extension of pre-school: my child played more than learned. It was a bog transition from kindergarten to first, but first grade was excellent and my child learned the most she did in all that school. Forget the rest of the grades. Third and fourth were the worst.

Sts. Peter & Paul School 1

Posted July 27, 2009

Posted June 23, 2009
my child was in this school one year in that yr their grade went down i tryed to get the teacher to help get them back up I called went in and still just got a run around , there is no Discipline and Extracurricular Activities are for lower grades . my child lost a whole year of school here was a waste. all they did was review what they knew, had to go to a summer program to catch up .

Posted June 05, 2009
My Son is just finishing 3rd grade and my Daughter will begin Kindergarten next year. This is a small, close knit school. Everyone knows everyone else and everyone is very friendly. The faculty genuinly care for their students and go out of their way to help their students. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for more than just an education. Great learning environment for the kids.

Sts. Peter & Paul School
240 Dover Street, Fall River, MA  02721
Last modified Sts. Peter & Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sts. Peter & Paul School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top