Fall River, MA

Posted February 18, 2014
This is by far one of the best schools I have experienced as a parent. They take the time to listen to parents and the children. Their curriculum is challenging and fun. They work hard to motivate kids and teach them based on their strengths. My son has always had difficulty fitting in with other kids. Since transferring to Holy Trinity he has finally found a place he is happy and has made friends. Very welcoming atmosphere. Family oriented and supportive. Huge parent group and activities. I highly recommend this school. If you are considering this school have your child spend a day and take a tour together. You will be amazed!

Posted April 20, 2010

Posted November 26, 2007
I have two that are still attending my son who left ther to go to conly this year and will be sending my twin boys there next year .I am so greatfull for all they have done for me and my famialy and as for they have change all of our lives for the best in all ways and would let any one know that if you really want the best for your child or famaily then this would be the only one I belive that is, as for the principal she is a god sent angel that would do any thing for the children and there familys and there could be one one better then her in my eyes and I belive in all other familys that send there children there thank you holy trinty for makeing my kids life so much better in learning and as growing into adults

Holy Trinity School