PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son has been attending ESS since Pre-S ,He is in 1st grade now and loves Miss Pollseli. What can i say about the Eduction it's great my son is enjoying reading books,knows how to tell time and learning to speak portugese at a very young age.Its a very good school!! Keep up the good work ES

My daughter has been attending ESS since Pre-S and I would HIGHLY recommend this school to anyone! Great teachers! and staff! No complaints whatsoever! Education is the key to success and this school has it! Great Job Everyone at ESS! Thank you!

Espirito Santo has dedicated teachers. Its a great school and worked very well for both of my kids.

I recently joined the faculty and can say that all of the teachers at Espirito Santo are dedicated and very well qualified. I am in the middle school and can truly say the teachers work as a team and have the best interest of every student at heart. I can wait for fall to begin again. The school has had a new principal since 2008 and there have been many positive changes in the school since then. The pastor is very caring and involved.

My daughter has been with ES since preschool , so glad we made the choice to keep her in Espirito santo School.

I am a former student myself and am proud to send my children to this school. The Catholic foundation they receive here will stay when them for the rest of their lives. It is a caring, safe environment where they are given a quality education. I feel that over the past few years, changes have been made which have enriched the school and given students a broader education. My children love this school and recognize the sacrafices we make to send them there!

My daughter is currently in Pre K this is her first year at ESS. So far the teachers and staff are very helpful and comunicate very well with our children. I'm very happy she is there and hope to keep her there until high school.Mrs Kayne, Mrs Mello and Mrs Santos your doing a great job!

As a parent of students who attend Saint Anne School, I must defend the fact that transferred students from this school and Notre Dame don't have to pay a scholastic fee. Saint Anne's students never had to pay this 'Scholastic fee' so I believe that ES is just being compassionate toward the families who had to uproot their children from a school they have grown to love and move them to a strange new school. Being at Saint Anne's was like being part of a family. The parents should be supportive of the many families who had to scramble to place their children in a new school and having only a month to enroll in another catholic school, rather that complain about silly issues. I am a former ES graduate and have no complaints about the school, but I have decided to send my children to public school for various reasons.

All I have to say is good riddens to the principal she was aweful. Ms. Melo and Ms. Pollseli are doeing a great job. I'v seen more organization since Mrs. Bolton left then in the time she has been there. AS far as some of the teachers, they need to do alot of interviewing before they start filling these possitions. I am very disapointed in one of my daughters teachers I have never seen a teacher so unorganized. More than half her class has saposed work missing. Work I know has been done because I have helped my daugheter with. Lower Pre-k to 4th grade was a pleasure, middle school age is a parent and student test of patience.

Both my children are currently enrolled at ES. They love it! I, on the other hand, have my gripes. There is a horrible faculty-parent relationship. There is NO communication. Events are always rescheduled because of poor preparation. Often times I don't know what is going on. Tuition is a continuous battle. I understand if you can't afford it don't go, however, it is not an excuse for better treatment. My kid's education is worth every penny and more, but I haven't seen any improvements and tuition is just getting higher. Why are new students from St Anne's and Notre Dame not paying the $130 scholastic fee? Worst, why inform us this in a newsletter. Are you rubbing it in? I'm sorry to be negative. My children are getting a good education, and they love school and do their homework- no problem. I'm envolved with their work and enjoy it.

Last modified Espirito Santo Parochial School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8