Posted June 18, 2013
My son has been attending ESS since Pre-S ,He is in 1st grade now and loves Miss Pollseli. What can i say about the Eduction it's great my son is enjoying reading books,knows how to tell time and learning to speak portugese at a very young age.Its a very good school!! Keep up the good work ES

Posted March 25, 2013
My daughter has been attending ESS since Pre-S and I would HIGHLY recommend this school to anyone! Great teachers! and staff! No complaints whatsoever! Education is the key to success and this school has it! Great Job Everyone at ESS! Thank you!

Posted July 02, 2012
Espirito Santo has dedicated teachers. Its a great school and worked very well for both of my kids.

Posted July 02, 2012
I recently joined the faculty and can say that all of the teachers at Espirito Santo are dedicated and very well qualified. I am in the middle school and can truly say the teachers work as a team and have the best interest of every student at heart. I can wait for fall to begin again. The school has had a new principal since 2008 and there have been many positive changes in the school since then. The pastor is very caring and involved.

Posted February 23, 2012
My daughter has been with ES since preschool , so glad we made the choice to keep her in Espirito santo School.

Espirito Santo Parochial School 4

Posted June 02, 2010
I am a former student myself and am proud to send my children to this school. The Catholic foundation they receive here will stay when them for the rest of their lives. It is a caring, safe environment where they are given a quality education. I feel that over the past few years, changes have been made which have enriched the school and given students a broader education. My children love this school and recognize the sacrafices we make to send them there!

Posted February 10, 2010

Espirito Santo Parochial School 1

Posted January 27, 2010

Posted April 25, 2009

Espirito Santo Parochial School 1

Posted March 20, 2009

Espirito Santo Parochial School
143 Everett Street, Fall River, MA  02723
Last modified Espirito Santo Parochial School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Espirito Santo Parochial School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top