No rating

Antioch School

Private | PK-8

Living in Fall River

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $159,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $810.

Posted Thursday, September 18, 2014

This is my daughters 5th year at Antioch. We love the small classroom size and family like environment. My daughter is in 2nd grade ( she did 2 yrs of preschool) and is reading at a 6th grade level. Her math skills are great and her vocabulary is amazing. She is 7 years old and I could not be happier with her academically! The social aspect of the school is great as well she has grown up with the children that are now in the 6th,7th and 8th grades and therefor has no fear in giving speeches and presentations in front of them. ( yes she has given speeches and presentations already!) I would and do recommend Antioch to all my friends and family!

Posted June 19, 2014

I love this school! This was our first year and could not be more happy. The small class room size and student to teacher ratio is amazing. The teacher was informative on a daily basis. It is a warm and friendly environment among other parents and teachers. I highly recommend this school.

Posted June 12, 2014

This school did not adhere to the mission to provide a safe and nurturing academic environment for my child. I wasted over $9K in two years for my child to be a victim of humiliation tactics by his teacher. My child now scored the highest grade in NECAPS in public school and is recognized as an exemplary student both academically and behaviorally in his public school.

Posted January 11, 2014

Not worth the tuition. No gym. The Principal stood by when I inquired about applying for my child and never introduced himself. Not a welcoming environment. There is no gym. Students use the main room for cafeteria and gym. Last year, an employee fried his shirt in the microwave. Look elsewhere before you jump into this.

Posted October 21, 2013

After researching many private schools in the MA and RI vicinity I was incredibly impressed with Antioch's philosophy, curriculum, and overall interest they take each their student's education. My daughter is the in Pre-K class and I am impressed with how positive of an atmosphere there is at this school The teachers are able to chat and give a synopsis my daughter's day wuth a face to face progress report when I pick her up. This school/community has been a pleasure to be a part of overall and would suggest Antioch as an excellent choice for any parent for their child.

Posted May 20, 2013

Excellent school! Small classes, attentive teachers and happy students! This is the 3rd year my daughter attends this school and we love it!

Posted November 21, 2012

Took the tour and enjoyed it, but am glad we decided against sending our kiddo there. A friend's kiddo is being treated like real garbage, while another pulled her kiddo, opting for a (GASP!) public school, because the social environment is BETTER at the public school. Save your money, we did!

Posted March 31, 2012

I went to this school nearly 15 years ago and it tremendously jump started my education. I am currently attending The University of California at Santa Barbra and could not be any happier!

Posted January 30, 2010

My children went here and loved it. Now my grandson is enrolled and loves it too. It's a wonderful place to entrust your children.

Posted May 3, 2009

Entering this school is like a breath of fresh air, relaxing and invigorating at the same time. A great learning environment for academics and life experience.

Posted January 29, 2009

This School is amazing and I love the tachers and kids!!!!!
—Submitted by a student

What is the GreatSchools Rating?

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 6%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Nonsectarian
Associations
  • NAEYC

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

618 Rock Street