PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

As a public school teacher (my husband is too) we are keenly aware of the curriculum and learning/social environment of public schools and wanted something better for our daughter. She is in Kindergarten this year and it has been a smooth transition for her. She loves going to school each day and has nothing but nice things to say about the teachers. I love the small class sizes and the way the students and staff are all so friendly and kind. Our daughter is having fun and being challenged. She will be reading by the end of this year--in Kindergarten! There is no child that gets ignored or left behind at the Antioch school!

This is my daughters 5th year at Antioch. We love the small classroom size and family like environment. My daughter is in 2nd grade ( she did 2 yrs of preschool) and is reading at a 6th grade level. Her math skills are great and her vocabulary is amazing. She is 7 years old and I could not be happier with her academically! The social aspect of the school is great as well she has grown up with the children that are now in the 6th,7th and 8th grades and therefor has no fear in giving speeches and presentations in front of them. ( yes she has given speeches and presentations already!) I would and do recommend Antioch to all my friends and family!

I love this school! This was our first year and could not be more happy. The small class room size and student to teacher ratio is amazing. The teacher was informative on a daily basis. It is a warm and friendly environment among other parents and teachers. I highly recommend this school.

This school did not adhere to the mission to provide a safe and nurturing academic environment for my child. I wasted over $9K in two years for my child to be a victim of humiliation tactics by his teacher. My child now scored the highest grade in NECAPS in public school and is recognized as an exemplary student both academically and behaviorally in his public school.

Not worth the tuition. No gym. The Principal stood by when I inquired about applying for my child and never introduced himself. Not a welcoming environment. There is no gym. Students use the main room for cafeteria and gym. Last year, an employee fried his shirt in the microwave. Look elsewhere before you jump into this.

After researching many private schools in the MA and RI vicinity I was incredibly impressed with Antioch's philosophy, curriculum, and overall interest they take each their student's education. My daughter is the in Pre-K class and I am impressed with how positive of an atmosphere there is at this school The teachers are able to chat and give a synopsis my daughter's day wuth a face to face progress report when I pick her up. This school/community has been a pleasure to be a part of overall and would suggest Antioch as an excellent choice for any parent for their child.

Excellent school! Small classes, attentive teachers and happy students! This is the 3rd year my daughter attends this school and we love it!

Took the tour and enjoyed it, but am glad we decided against sending our kiddo there. A friend's kiddo is being treated like real garbage, while another pulled her kiddo, opting for a (GASP!) public school, because the social environment is BETTER at the public school. Save your money, we did!

I went to this school nearly 15 years ago and it tremendously jump started my education. I am currently attending The University of California at Santa Barbra and could not be any happier!

My children went here and loved it. Now my grandson is enrolled and loves it too. It's a wonderful place to entrust your children.

Last modified Antioch School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8