Fall River, MA

Posted September 18, 2014
This is my daughters 5th year at Antioch. We love the small classroom size and family like environment. My daughter is in 2nd grade ( she did 2 yrs of preschool) and is reading at a 6th grade level. Her math skills are great and her vocabulary is amazing. She is 7 years old and I could not be happier with her academically! The social aspect of the school is great as well she has grown up with the children that are now in the 6th,7th and 8th grades and therefor has no fear in giving speeches and presentations in front of them. ( yes she has given speeches and presentations already!) I would and do recommend Antioch to all my friends and family!

Posted June 19, 2014
I love this school! This was our first year and could not be more happy. The small class room size and student to teacher ratio is amazing. The teacher was informative on a daily basis. It is a warm and friendly environment among other parents and teachers. I highly recommend this school.

Posted June 12, 2014
This school did not adhere to the mission to provide a safe and nurturing academic environment for my child. I wasted over $9K in two years for my child to be a victim of humiliation tactics by his teacher. My child now scored the highest grade in NECAPS in public school and is recognized as an exemplary student both academically and behaviorally in his public school.

Posted January 11, 2014
Not worth the tuition. No gym. The Principal stood by when I inquired about applying for my child and never introduced himself. Not a welcoming environment. There is no gym. Students use the main room for cafeteria and gym. Last year, an employee fried his shirt in the microwave. Look elsewhere before you jump into this.

Posted October 21, 2013
After researching many private schools in the MA and RI vicinity I was incredibly impressed with Antioch's philosophy, curriculum, and overall interest they take each their student's education. My daughter is the in Pre-K class and I am impressed with how positive of an atmosphere there is at this school The teachers are able to chat and give a synopsis my daughter's day wuth a face to face progress report when I pick her up. This school/community has been a pleasure to be a part of overall and would suggest Antioch as an excellent choice for any parent for their child.

Posted May 20, 2013
Excellent school! Small classes, attentive teachers and happy students! This is the 3rd year my daughter attends this school and we love it!

Posted November 21, 2012
Took the tour and enjoyed it, but am glad we decided against sending our kiddo there. A friend's kiddo is being treated like real garbage, while another pulled her kiddo, opting for a (GASP!) public school, because the social environment is BETTER at the public school. Save your money, we did!

Posted March 31, 2012
I went to this school nearly 15 years ago and it tremendously jump started my education. I am currently attending The University of California at Santa Barbra and could not be any happier!

Posted January 30, 2010
My children went here and loved it. Now my grandson is enrolled and loves it too. It's a wonderful place to entrust your children.

Antioch School 0

Posted May 03, 2009
Entering this school is like a breath of fresh air, relaxing and invigorating at the same time. A great learning environment for academics and life experience.

Antioch School