7-12|Private

Bad
Good

While I was at this group home/school I was miserable. I was abused as a child and like to know where my exits are. my first day there I asked if one the doors was an exit. I was put in a hard plastic chair for 45 minutes. After that I had all my clothes and shoes taken from me and was put and a nightgown,robe and slippers because they thought I was going to run away. Every Wednesday they take you down to the basement which is where the dining hall is. They would put pillows on the floor for you to sit on, while staff sat in chairs. The staff would then verbally attack you basically telling you all the things you done wrong.

My daughter was a student for over a year. The staff, spend the most time withe the girls are wonderful, although they are probably the least paid. When you interview, it's a hard sell, 90% of what the administrators tell you, including their website is false. The administrators need to stay in their offices and not speak with the students. They are cruel, callous and uneducated. If you love your child please don't place them here. Glenhaven acadamy is a much better program, located in Marlborough.

I also attended this school for a year and I don't think I would have done so well anywhere else. The teachers were fantastic and the structure was also very good.

Last modified Fall River Deaconess Home School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12