Fall River Deaconess Home School 2

Posted June 20, 2013
My daughter was a student for over a year. The staff, spend the most time withe the girls are wonderful, although they are probably the least paid. When you interview, it's a hard sell, 90% of what the administrators tell you, including their website is false. The administrators need to stay in their offices and not speak with the students. They are cruel, callous and uneducated. If you love your child please don't place them here. Glenhaven acadamy is a much better program, located in Marlborough.

Fall River Deaconess Home School 3

Posted December 18, 2009

Fall River Deaconess Home School 0

Posted February 05, 2008
I also attended this school for a year and I don't think I would have done so well anywhere else. The teachers were fantastic and the structure was also very good.

Fall River Deaconess Home School 5

Posted September 15, 2006
- a former student
I lived at this school for one year. The quality of the education and treatment I received was wonderful. They helped me in so many ways others weren't able too. I highly recommend this school to anyone.

Fall River Deaconess Home School
Po Box 2118, Fall River, MA  02722
Last modified Fall River Deaconess Home School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Fall River Deaconess Home School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.