PK-5 & Ungraded
Fall River, MA

North End Elementary School 5

Posted April 11, 2014
Frank M Silvia school is a great school. All the staff and teachers are very dedicated to the children. I have two children at Silvia school and so far we have had a great experience!! The parent patrol can be hectic but they are trying to improve that system to satisfy our needs.

North End Elementary School 5

Posted June 07, 2012
My daughter has attended this school for the past three years. I love the staff and can see my daughters growth in this time. The teachers are very i involved and continues to keep me posted if my daughter experiences any changes. The school is beautiful and the staff is lovely. I would continue to recommend this school to anyone I come across.

North End Elementary School 1

Posted February 03, 2009
Not very impressed at all with this school. My child has been a student here for 3 years. Is not advancing with education and feels left behind. Not enough follow through with the children. Mid year transfer in progress. To pick your child up or drop off is a NIGHTMARE!

North End Elementary School
1899 Meridan St, Fall River, MA  02720
Last modified North End Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North End Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top