Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

I been friends with this one student who is continuously bullied. We brought it to the staffs attention and they talk to the bully about it, hand them a detention and call it a day. If your child likes getting bullied, the high school here is a great place

Supports LD students: Disagree

Depends how bad the student is. I know a few kids who I reccomend sitting in the front for help sitting all the way in the back of class on the laptops receiving no help at all and teachers don't even give them work. The teachers give up easily

Develops character: Disagree

The adults treat us like we are a bunch of prisoners. They look down on us and make us feel like nothing. Hasn't been a day that I haven't gotten aggravated because lack of help or respect

You want to know how it feels like to be in prison? Come to this school! The high school is honestly not ready. They are renting out offices for Christ sake! The uniforms are extreemly expensive for low quality material. Can't even wear a hoodie in school when it's freezing in the classes! Pathetic school if you ask me

I have been a student at atlantis since 3rd grade "im going into 8th now" and he elementary school wasnt to bad the school was preety nice and some of my favorite teachers were there, but it all changed once i got into the middle school. The middle school is the oldest building iv ever seen in public use, its scares me to know that it passes as safe with the state, I actually think they pay the state to give them good reviews. The teachers are ridiculous if 2-3 students are talking to eachother and wont stop they punish the whole class and say that we are a team and need to take responsibility for eachother. My homeroom once had a month of completly silent homeroom for a month because 3 or 4 students couldnt keep there mouths shut for homeroom. If your thinking of putting your child into atlantis i would recommend you put them in public school over this school. They are building a brand new High School but i doubt ill be going just because how they run the school. Take this from someone whos been in the school for multiple years, Dont send you kid here please.

If you have a child with a learning disability, add, ADHD or any other disability, this school will not except you or if they do except you they will eventually kick you out. I have a child with ADHD who has been there since kindergarten and got kicked out in the sixth grade. They told me they can't accommodate for his disabilities. That he's not learning anything there because of his disability. They will cover their butts and go down the chain of command into everything they can to make it look like they are helping you but in the end it's only to make them look good and follow their protocols to kick your child out. I have known numerous parents who have gone to the same thing that I have. Your child will spend most of his day in the office getting in trouble for things that he can't control doing because of his disability. They don't know how to work with the children and they don't care enough to train their teachers to work with these children. I am very disgusted in the school and I do not recommend the school to anyone.

I noticed that the pie chart on your web site signified the fact that you have 85% of White Students but the other races or ethnicities were not specified. I am wondering why the powers at be didn't think others were important to mention.

i am very please with the school .My oldest attended Charter and has now moved on to Diman. My youngest is still at the middle school. Both of my children were there since Kindergarten and i would not have it any other way. They do have alot of work and they offer tutoring and if your child is struggling they will go the extra step to help your child . I have nothing bad to say .Thank You all for your hard work..

We are so blessed to have all 3 of our children attend this school! Way to go ACS!!

The ACS in Fall River is more concerned with demerits than education. The system is based on noting any negative behavior, no matter how trivial or petty. Where is the attention devoted to promoting and modeling positive behavior ? There are many punishments, few rewards. And a reward can be a word of encouragement, anything to make these students feel connected. Instead it's got my children (who loved going to school a couple years ago) dreading getting up & going to school in the morning...

Last modified Atlantis Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.