Bad
Good

i am going into 8th grade this year at talbot and i love it if u ask me it is the best school. although i have not been to any of the other middle schools in fall river i find talbot the best. talbot isnt the most fun or technologicly advanced like kuss or atlantis charter but we are prepared. when it comes to any subject discipline isnt a problem,but most of the kids that leave talbot in 8th grade have better chances of going to good high schools like diman or bristol agy or bishop connely and if they go to dyrfee are in a.p. classes. all i can really say is talbot gives us a good education,and a good mindset that if we work hard enough we can achieve anything.

I am a student at talbot its terrible i'm in 7th grade and we cant get through one one lesson the kids always talk and gets in trouble it cuts down from my learning time. FIND A BETTER SCHOOL!

I am a student at Talbot.I love it the teachers r great and nice.they do anything to help the students to help them with there grades like they have homework club.I think it is the best middle school in fall river

I was a student at Talbot for only half a year. But in that short time it was a life-changing experience. The teachers weren't just teachers, they were friends; friends that we could talk to if we were having family trouble or even friend trouble. They didn't speak down to us as students; they spoke to us like human beings who were just younger than themselves. I think the uniforms helped make Talbot a better school and in my opinion Talbot is the best middle school in Fall River. If you're moving to Fall River with a teenager and don't know which school is the best for your child you shouldn't even have to think. Talbot is awesome and it helps out all the children who are troubled and even the children who aren't to get better. I learned a tremendous amount from the teachers and students at Talbot. (:

this school has to muhc descrimination, nothing is done to the others who get in trouble, and this school is unprofessional.

I am a student at Talbot and I love it there! The teachers are so nice and friendly and they do anything to to help kids get good grades. This school has improved greatly over the last few years,especially since they started with uniforms.It is probably the best midle school in Fall River!

omg i love this school it was awsome everyone was always very kind and they were all very caring and they actually tought me something. i as a graduate (07) am very proud to have my younger brother going to talbot.

Having three children, we have had a child at the Talbot Middle School for the past 6 years. Each year we are more and more pleased with the overall educational experience. Principal, Karol Coffin and Vice Principals Deborah Faris and Bill Napert are in the classrooms, hallways, at school events etc. and are very accessable to students and parents. Many wonderful opportunities to bring families into the school are always being planned. Talbot is fortunate to have a strong, while small PTA (please join!) and an active School Council. The teachers are amongst the best in the region! The school uniform program is showing great success. As an out of district family, we renew our decision every year to keep our children at Talbot Middle School and would encourage parents to visit the school and meet with the people who interact with your child. You will be pleased!

I account Talbot Middle has done a wonderful job painting the class rooms and the way their putting their students first.Also, how their performances show how much work they put into it. I agree it really does also paying for the uniform is money I do not really have.I'm not trying to say the school is doing an awful job I am just saying that the uniform has its goods and 'its' its bads that Talbot Middle has shown parents and students not to never ever give up.

Last modified Edmond P Talbot Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.