Posted July 15, 2012
i am going into 8th grade this year at talbot and i love it if u ask me it is the best school. although i have not been to any of the other middle schools in fall river i find talbot the best. talbot isnt the most fun or technologicly advanced like kuss or atlantis charter but we are prepared. when it comes to any subject discipline isnt a problem,but most of the kids that leave talbot in 8th grade have better chances of going to good high schools like diman or bristol agy or bishop connely and if they go to dyrfee are in a.p. classes. all i can really say is talbot gives us a good education,and a good mindset that if we work hard enough we can achieve anything.

Posted January 08, 2012
I am a student at talbot its terrible i'm in 7th grade and we cant get through one one lesson the kids always talk and gets in trouble it cuts down from my learning time. FIND A BETTER SCHOOL!

Posted January 03, 2010
I am a student at Talbot.I love it the teachers r great and nice.they do anything to help the students to help them with there grades like they have homework club.I think it is the best middle school in fall river

Posted June 24, 2009
I was a student at Talbot for only half a year. But in that short time it was a life-changing experience. The teachers weren't just teachers, they were friends; friends that we could talk to if we were having family trouble or even friend trouble. They didn't speak down to us as students; they spoke to us like human beings who were just younger than themselves. I think the uniforms helped make Talbot a better school and in my opinion Talbot is the best middle school in Fall River. If you're moving to Fall River with a teenager and don't know which school is the best for your child you shouldn't even have to think. Talbot is awesome and it helps out all the children who are troubled and even the children who aren't to get better. I learned a tremendous amount from the teachers and students at Talbot. (:

Posted May 21, 2009
this school has to muhc descrimination, nothing is done to the others who get in trouble, and this school is unprofessional.

Posted May 02, 2008

Posted March 20, 2008

Posted March 17, 2008

Posted February 27, 2008

Posted February 11, 2008

Edmond P Talbot Middle School
124 Melrose St, Fall River, MA  02723
Last modified Edmond P Talbot Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edmond P Talbot Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top