K-5 & Ungraded
Fall River, MA

Posted January 05, 2013
my name is James Tansy and I like the reviews what Im hearing about it and I do not know if my Grandfather last name was with EY or SY.

James Tansey 4

Posted January 29, 2009

Posted June 08, 2008

Posted February 16, 2007
james tansey is a great school. I am a former student and I oved it there. I am encouraging anone who is looking for an elementary school to send there kids to, I would recommend this school. The staff is great so as the principle. Another thing I love about this school is the location. It is located in a great part of Fall River that is so nice and quite. One thing I do not like about it is that the bilding is a little old - but thats okay. On a scale of 1-10 ( one being worst and ten best ) I would rate it a ten. Overall this is a great school.

Posted June 08, 2005
- a former student

James Tansey
711 Ray St, Fall River, MA  02720
Last modified James Tansey is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James Tansey Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top