6-8 & Ungraded
Fall River, MA

Posted April 22, 2014
Kuss is awesome. I love it here and my teachers are really cool. My VP is tough but super cool. My experience here has been good and I will miss it. There's always things to do after school and we learn about fun stuff. Even though the day is long, it always has something good to offer. Kuss is by far the best school I've ever been to.

Matthew J Kuss Middle School 1

Posted March 16, 2014
I am in the eighth grade at Kuss Middle School. This school is great, but I cannot stand it. For example, I was literally stabbed at this school, and nothing happened to the kid who stabbed me. He's even in almost all of my classes! I just can't stand this school anymore. I can't wait to get out of this place.

Matthew J Kuss Middle School 4

Posted May 12, 2010
I am a 6G gifted student at Kuss, and find all the teachers helpful and supportive. They listen to your questions and answer them as best they can, although they can sometimes be strict. The school is large and beautiful, but just the right size for the many kids attending. The extended day classes are excellent, and harness creative and fun energies outside of the normal school day. The Kuss Drama Program is amazing and recently won a gold medal for their contest act 'Jane Eyre Life At Lowood', which will also be performed at Kuss in June, along with 'East of the Sun West of the Moon'. Overall, Kuss is a good school!!!

Posted February 03, 2010
My child is in her second year at Kuss, enrolled in the Gifted & Talented program. The teachers are terrific, the curriculm outstanding, and the administration is very open to parents' ideas & suggestions. The new school building is beautiful & state of the art. We couldn't be happier with the school!

Matthew J Kuss Middle School 0

Posted January 23, 2010
I am a student here at Kuss, and i have to say that some of the comments that i have read are really irritating. I am student in the gifted class and i find that kuss is an excellent scholl. The teachers are all supportive, knid, and generous. They are all prepared to lend a helping hand a child needs it and i have to give this school top marks. Teachers try extremely hard for students to do their best and improve in everything. I love this school, and as this is my final year here as an eigth grader, i am really upset to be leaving and will definately be coming back.

Posted December 15, 2009
This is the best middle school you could go to. I am in 6-G, on of the GATE classes, and out of the 3 schools ive attended, this is my favorite.

Matthew J Kuss Middle School 0

Posted November 21, 2009
i think this school is amazing , it has wonderful opportunitys for my child.

Posted October 11, 2009

Matthew J Kuss Middle School 4

Posted May 27, 2009
Teachers and administrators all get straight A's on this report card. They all go above and beyond and all reach out to the students. If a student makes the effort to reach out they are all there to answer the call. This school has an extended day program and it works very well. They have a Gifted and talented (GATE) program as well as extra schooling for under acheivers. The extra curricular programs are excellent. If a child fails here it is because the child refused to try. Next year they will be in a brand new state of the art school which has long been needed. With the current faculty this school should excel. The only thing I can see that is really needed is more parent involvement. With a strong parent base and the current faculty and administrators teh students can't lose. It's all a win win situation.

Posted March 14, 2009
My school is truly fun and we learn a lot- i'm in 6th grade, and we are learning cell division, which is taught in High Schools. This school also contains the Gifted And Talented Education (GATE) class, which I am in, and it opens up new doors for learning.

Matthew J Kuss Middle School
52 Globe Mills Ave, Fall River, MA  02724
Last modified Matthew J Kuss Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Matthew J Kuss Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top