PK-5 & Ungraded
Fall River, MA

Posted April 29, 2014
MY SCHOOL IS THE BEST, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AND THEY HELP YOU WITH IT, YOU CAN COME TO SCHOOL EARLY TO GO ON DREAMBOX IF YOU DONT HAVE A COMPUTER AT SCHOOL. THEY HAVE THE BEST NO BULLYING RULE. EVERYONE HERE AT SENCER BORDEN ARE THE BEST TEACHERS AND PRINCIPALS TOO. THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP IN ANYWAY THEY CAN.

Posted August 01, 2013
my school is Spencer Borden is a very hard working with the kids and 5000 can help with the studets needs

Posted October 19, 2012
This School is certainly the BEST, my children have been in 2 other School's in the City and I love every caring teacher they have and the entire staff is GREAT. My kids had to deal with a terrible Divorce and they (all staff involved) went the extra mile. I Thank you Loving Dad.

Spencer Borden 4

Posted November 07, 2009

Spencer Borden 4

Posted April 06, 2009
Spencer Borden is the best school in the city! All of the teachers are so dedicated and put the kids first. My child has made such gains thanks to the dedication of teachers she has had. I am blessed to have my child there. The only reason that I was unable to give this school an excellent has nothing to do with staff. It has to do to with the school committee voting to remove the cap and now the class sizes are upto 29-30 in K-2. To hold our students accountable to today standards class sizes need to be 18-22 in the lower grades!

Posted March 31, 2009
Spencer Borden is a great school. The staff works well together as a team. I have two children at Spencer Borden and we have had a great experience so far. The principals know every child by name and greet them at the door each morning & afternoon. The whole staff makes themselves available to parents. They keep parents well informed and invovled with their child's education. They also get the children involved with community fundraisers. The PTO is also wonderful with helping to raise money for student events. They have a wonderful support system. The building is very secure and I never have to worry. I wish every child could have the opportunity of attending Spencer Borden. We are a great big family that looks out for one another--It's wonderful !

Posted May 15, 2008

Spencer Borden 0

Posted August 24, 2007
Leadership in the school is not as strong as I would like.

Spencer Borden
1400 President Ave, Fall River, MA  02720
Last modified Spencer Borden is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spencer Borden Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top