Posted July 20, 2014
Diman is honestly such an amazing school, all the staff wants is for you to succeed and they make that apparent. They do all they can to make sure your getting all the education you need and deserve. I'm personally in the Dental Assisting shop and I am proud to say so, as well as all the other people in every shop. All the school faculties want is the best for their students. The teacher are also so dedicated to their job. I must also point out that the students are all easy going and nice to everyone, I have never seen "bullying" hard core in my 2 years their, great school and I definitely recommend it.

Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School 1

Posted April 28, 2012
I must say, i do not enjoy my time at Diman. The thing is that, the rules make it seem like you did something wrong, like every day you somehow do something wrong and they make rules like they make candy. The administration, is very strict and don't even bother asking them a question, because they will make you repeat until they think it's "correct", don't really expect any fun here, it's all work and no play, and will make you a dull boy (or girl) the students here, are not accepting, if you are accepted, than you are a lucky one, because if you don't really do what the "big crowd" does than you are an outcast. A lot of people here seem to ignore anyone that is not their friend and will never talk to them. And just about everybody (and I mean EVERYBODY) here talks bad about people. There's a bully rule but who really follows it? And the teachers is like a mixed bag, you can get some great teacher that are cool and know what they are doing or you can get teachers that don't know how to teach and are very unforgiving. To sum it all up, this school has a lot of problems, and they love to make it worse for you, I hate to say the bad news but, you aren't gonna have any enjoyment here.

Posted November 11, 2009

Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School 0

Posted March 31, 2009
Diman is a Diamond in the Ruff.. The Administration is wonderful, they ARE for the parents and students. Never have I heard a complaint from any parent or experienced personally a concern brought to Administration that they took lightly, or made you feel that, they are better then you and your concern is not validated. I believe to have a Great School, the right attitude needs to come from the top down, and DIMAN has it!

Posted March 27, 2009
diman is one of the most amazing schools ever i would encourage parents to send thier kids to this great vocational school. diman works hard to get people the education that they need for thier trade and in academics

Posted October 26, 2007
Diman is such an amazing school! I am so proud to be from there. The teachers are so commited to their jobs and never give up on a struggling student. The administration, and guidance consolers are some of the best in the state. When I say the principal is involved he is INVOLVED. He shows up at every game, is at every meeting, and is so easy going. Keep up the great work Diman! I don't want to ever leave there!

Posted March 07, 2007
I love Diman! Diman does have tight rules & regulations but, children don't mind at all because it's a calm atmosphere. The teachers work hard w/their students and honestly their not just teachers their also, friends, people that can be looked up to, they respect our childrens ideas and dreams and our children respect them as well. I've had teachers call me in the evening to show concern when my child would lack grades or homework assignments. I don't know how many high schools can say the same. Thank you Diman, I can't say enough good about your school.

Posted February 07, 2006
I think that Diman is a great school. The students are respected by all the staff at Diman they are not looked down on at all. Because of this Diman has earned the respect of all students who attend their school. The staff are all very pleasant to deal with and are also very helpful. All of the students seem to be very proud that they get to go to school there. I am very proud to be able to say that my son attends Diman and he is doing very well there.

Posted February 05, 2005
I think that Diman is a great place to learn and all the students are proud of the school and they are not ashemed to say they attend Diman if you have ever been in the school on a day in witch the basketball teams have a game they where there juerseys or the guys where a dress shirt and a tie they call it team sperit and if they don't they are not allowed to play in the game all of the parent help in getting a child into Diman every day the student are happy to go to school and they have a safe place to go and learn.

Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School 4

Posted September 09, 2003

Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School
251 Stonehaven Rd, Fall River, MA  02723
Last modified Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top