Bad
Good

Mullen-Hall 5

Posted July 31, 2013
I love this school! The student teacher ratio is small. l feel very comfortable with teachers and staff. was able to volunteer weekly in my daughter's classroom. The principal is very attentive and personable. I feel very comfortable coming to her with any needs & concerns.

Mullen-Hall 3

Posted February 20, 2013
Having been a student there in the past, and now as a parent, I can say that the school has undergone a complete transformation. The building is bright, airy and inviting. The staff is excellent in their communication and the principal herself even returned my phone call the same day when I had a concern. As far as teachers, as with any school its hit or miss. We were not overly impressed with our child's kindergarten teacher last year, but this year his first grade teacher is phenomenal. As a parent you have to be 110% committed to your child's education and make sure you know what is going on in his or her classroom and have excellent communication with the teacher. We were lucky that this years teacher is fantastic with communication and hearing our concerns. Our child has ADHD as well as some other learning disabilities, and the school was excellent with meeting with us and communicating what the IEP will entail. That being said, we knew what had to be done to meet our child's educational needs, you can not expect a school to hold your hand, you have to voice your concerns and needs. I would like to see more family activities or after school activities, but over it is good .

Mullen-Hall

Posted May 13, 2008
This school is great! This is our 1st year here and we have found the teachers, staff and principle responsive to any question or need. I am an active memeber of the PTO however meeting participation is lacking. Parent involvement in the student's classes is off the charts but when it comes to answering the call for volunteers for special events there is no great response beyond the dozen PTO members. I look forward to continues involvement with this school as my daughter gets older and my son starts his journey in the 2009-2010 school year.

Mullen-Hall
130 Katharine Lee Bates Road, Falmouth, MA  02540
Last modified Mullen-Hall is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.