Bad
Good

My daughter started kindergarten this year, transferred to Teaticket in late September. She loves it. Her classmates made her feel welcome and she made friends fast. Her teacher, Mrs. Bourdon is wonderful. I have volunteered in the class an the kids are excited and eager to learn and help each other. The school has a variety of social event fund raisers that kids enjoy. In addition to the STEM curriculum, the school values fitness, art and music.

I am on my second child at Teaticket and I have to say I think this is a fabulous school! My oldest son started out as a second grader, as we had just moved to town. He had gone to two other schools on the South Shore, one a very expensive private school, and he could barely read. His teacher contacted me with her concerns and recomended I request he be tested for a learning disability. It was determined he has an LD and he was placed on an IEP. We got so much support from all of his teachers and SPED team. Now my youngest son is in the preschool program and he is doing great and making great strides to overcome his own LD. I feel very comfortable with all of the teachers and staff members and especially the principal, who unfortunately is set to retire this year. Parent involvement is great, the PTO is very active and does wonderful things for the school. I found the student population to be quite diverse and as a Peacebuilder school, not tolerant at all of any bullying or racism.

My son had a hard time in this school. He was the new kid and was being picked on and thrown to the ground at recess. I got myself involved and the principle could careless. I tried talking to him and expressing my concerns for the safty of my child and he showed no response. The secritary was just as guilty. I would not recommend this school. Honestly I believe the school is raciest and has a hard time when someone new shows up.

The Teaticket School is wonderful! The staff go above and beyond to help the children and parents. The PTO is very active where it be a fundraising event or free event. If you have andy problems or concerns the office gets right back to you. I would not want my child anywhere else.

My daughter is in the intergrated pre-k class. I am honestly shocked at the incredible improvement that she has made. If you have a child with special needs.....from the smallest issue to something that will take up a majority of there life....Teaticket is there with you every step of the way and you are completely involved in every aspect of your childs education. Wonderful teachers and staff.

This school has done a 360 in the last 4-5 years. They have a fantastic open door policy. You are as involved with your child's education as YOU want to be. The teachers are excellent. We are very pleased with this school.

This school is small and friendly. The PTO is large and active with many extra activities for families. The class sizes are small. The teachers are excellent and easy to approach. The school is very clean. This school has changed for the better over the last 3-4 years! Teaticket has been a great school for this picky mom!

Last modified Teaticket is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.