9-12 & Ungraded
Fiskdale, MA

Posted July 06, 2009
We moved to the area from out of state and my daughter started as a Sophomore at TRHS. I have been very impressed with the level of instruction and the quality of the teachers; there are a variety of extracurricular activities for students to participate in. The biggest issue she faced is that many of the students have lived in the area their entire lives and it took a while to be included; but, this may have been the case because of her age in any new school.

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted March 29, 2008
After graduating from tantasqua I went on to a 4 year private college and excelled. I was so well prepared for all of my classes and found some of my college classes to be easier than some of my high school ones. The teachers at tantasqua are the nicest people too. They are all hilarious and I keep in touch with many of them to this day. They are genuinely interested in my progress.

Tantasqua Regional Sr High School 2

Posted May 04, 2006

Tantasqua Regional Sr High School 4

Posted August 24, 2005
I'm going to be a sophomore at Tantasqua, and the most important thing I have to say is that the teachers are amazing. My freshman year, all of my teachers would spend as much time answering my questions as it took, and would re-explain something to me personally even if they had already explained it to the class as a whole. They did this for all students, and in difficult classes this is an invaluable resource. Many teachers are opinionated and vivid, and many try to make classes interesting or fun - including honors teachers. The students are original, and things like cliques and gossip aren't a big problem. Everyone can find a group of friends who will accept them. We've had lots of budget cuts, but we still have three levels of courses for all academic subjects, and academic extras like conservation science.

Tantasqua Regional Sr High School 4

Posted February 22, 2005
I am a sophomore at Tantasqua. After being a student of the Tantasqua district for all of my previous years of school, I don't have too much to compare Tantasqua with from a personal perspective, but I will do my best to provide an accurate picture of the school. My biggest problem with the school, the only worth mentioning, is the budget problems that have been occurring since the new school was built two years ago. Because of this, cuts have been made; teachers have been fired, class sizes have gone up, and the five Tantasqua towns are in a constant quarrel over what percentage of the budget each should pay. On a more positive note, Tantasqua has great character for a school. Students are true individuals, with most unafraid to forge their own paths. Success isn't based at all on socioeconomic status; personal achievements matter at Tantasqua.

Posted November 02, 2003
since i go to this school, im very happy to say that i go here. i love the teachers, the atmosphere, and i think its an overall beautiful school. and especially, the teachers are the greatest ever. take care of them

Tantasqua Regional Sr High School
319 Brookfield Rd, Fiskdale, MA  01518
Last modified Tantasqua Regional Sr High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tantasqua Regional Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top