Framingham, MA

Posted June 18, 2010
Our son has jsut completed his freshman year at Marian and has THRIVED! He has gone from an indifferent student to one who strives for the high honor role, and from a computer addict to an athlete and stage star. We couldn't be more pleased with the education and opportunities he has received.

Posted August 27, 2009
I have two children attending Marian. It is wonderful school with caring yet tough teachers. The teachers challenge the students on a regular basis.

Posted June 08, 2009
Both of my children has the best high school experience at Marian High. It was a great decision to send them to Marian High School. It is a small tight school with enormous support and caring. The Principal Sr. Catherine is on the greatest people I have encountered during all of my children's school years. They were very lucky to know her.

Posted April 25, 2008
Marian is a great small private Catholic High school. I am doing very well in my academics this year because the teachers are there to help and guide you. Also everyone knows your name and what sports/extracurriculars you are involved in. Most of the kids are friendly, but it is still a typical high school in Framingham so there of course are kids you do not want to get involved with like every other high school. I feel challenegd academically here and I have found great friends. I think Sister Kathy is doing a great job in running the school because she is very organized and caring. In conclusion, if you are looking for a small Catholic-centered school that offers challenging academics, a great drama program, and competive sports then Marian is the place for you!

Posted March 13, 2008

Posted March 13, 2008
Great small High school with a caring staff, solid sports and great student community

Marian High School 2

Posted December 11, 2007

Posted February 24, 2007
Marian High was the best thing that could have happened to my oldest child. He was lost in the larger public school setting both academically and socially. He was welcomed into Marian buy students and facility alike and really found a home. The academics here are what you make of them like any school. Challenging enough for those willing to be challenged. Extracurricular activities are excellent with a place for just about everyone to find a home. Leadership at the school has stabilized. I now have a second and third child at the school and they are doing well. I highly recommend it to everyone who asks.

Posted February 12, 2007
Our oldest child graduated recently from Marian and we have another attending the school with our last child soon to enter the school in the fall of 2007. Sister Cathy Clifford and the Board of trustees have turned this school around for the better. If you want individual attention where the faculty and administrators care about the well-being of your child then this is the school to send your child to. We are extremely pleased with the educational and other opportunities our children have received at the school. The school just celebrated it's 50th anniversary this past November. The last year and half the trustees, parents and alum have donated new lockers, renovated the library and gym as well as new computer equipment. It is a great place for your child to learn in a safe environment.

Marian High School 1

Posted January 04, 2007
- a former student
It is nice in the sense that it has a strong community but your child will not learn anything. All Marian cares about is appearances! It also changes leadership every few years. I would NOT recommend this school to anybody!

Marian High School