Framingham, MA

Posted October 15, 2009
I've gone to St. T's since p-k and now I'm in 8th and i couldn't have chosen a better school. Everyone is family.

St. Tarcisius School 4

Posted June 18, 2009
went there from 2-8th grade, soon after you go there you become family, its a great school, every is so nice... try to get on Mrs. Wymans good side at the begining ;P it helps

Posted June 16, 2009
I have 3 girls that go to St tars. They love it so much. It is a safe private school. I looked at Hitch and did not care for it. one is in 7 5 3

St. Tarcisius School

Posted April 30, 2009
i go there and i've been to public schools. st.tarcisius school is a safe enviorment that will not let you sip and fail

Posted September 03, 2008
My daughter goes there,she loves it and I am very satisfied.

St. Tarcisius School 1

Posted April 24, 2008
it doesnt let thechildren do anything! you have to stand and be quiet like robots and they dont even have art class!

Posted March 05, 2008
I have 4 kids enrolled at St. T's and we could not be happier with the quality of the education and the caring of the staff. This is a true community which works really hard to provide the highest level of learning in a positive environment. It is a very diverse community and very cohesive. There is no other principal like Mrs. Wyman -she's the most dedicated and best.

Posted August 03, 2007
Super principal (she's special), super teacher, super kids.

Posted November 11, 2004
My son graduated several years ago and my daughter will graduate in Spring 2005. Each year I asked them if they wanted to change to public school. They never once considered it. The sense of community is outstanding, the school is like a second home and their classmates like family. It is a wonderful environment due primarily to the incredible dedication of the principal, Mrs Wyman.

St. Tarcisius School