Mary E Stapleton Elementary School 3

Posted May 22, 2013
Stapleton is a good school and the staff is nice. I've had my child tested by their staff and was not diagnosed correctly. I only knew that because I got professional help. It was clear on the report to some one who knew what to look for. Stapleton is more of neighborhood school, the parents and the PTO all live near by and are in clicks. If Stapleton is your neighborhood school its a great choice. If not be prepared to feel unwelcome, play dates will be difficult and if you try to volunteer be ready to feeling uncomfortable. I Know because I tried to volunteer and my requests are always misplaced or I been told they are all set. Who doesn't need volunteers? I've had other parents who don't live near by, ask me about feeling like an outsider at Stapleton , which made me feel better that It wasn't the only one. Just thought you should know.

Posted March 12, 2013
Highly recommend Stapleton !All four of my children have attended....They have great Administration..office staff and teachers..Teachers really care for the children and help them achieve to the best of their ability.They take the time to really help and teach.very friendly and welcoming..Overall just a great school.

Posted August 12, 2012
my son has been going to stapleton for 3 years now. when he first started stapleton he needed speech therapy and he still needs it stapleaton school is the best school the teachers are awsome the princpal mr mcdonald is very nice and kind and it is a very well organize school and the teachers are always very happy and you can tell they all like there job I would recomend stapleton to anybody.My son needs alot of patients and help and they got it they got the recomendadtions for us on what we should to at home for him he loves every day going to school he looks forward going to school everyday and the nurse is very concerned also to he has allergies and asthma and they check at the food at the cafteria at what he can he eat. thank you stapleton for being so awsome

Posted March 28, 2011
Stapleton is a hidden gem. The teachers are so enthusiastic and creative and just seem to love to teach there. They create new programs all the time that go across all subject areas. They just created a new Reading Challenge, where the kids are reading 2011 books, singing songs about reading and dancing to songs about the love of reading. This program is very typical of the extra effort the teachers at Stapleton put in. They are always thinking of creative & fun ways to get the students engaged and help develop their love of learning. Since the school is small, our children get a lot of individualized attention. It is not uncommon to get an email or phonecall from our children's teachers regularly. The teachers encourage volunteers, so I am able to be in the classroom each week. It allows the teachers to do more with every minute of class time, and I feel connected to my children's education (and their friends)! We are so glad we chose Stapleton. We have parents who teach in very wealthy towns nearby whose children could go to those schools, but choose to have their children go to Stapleton because of the diversity and quality of education. That speaks volumes.

Mary E Stapleton Elementary School 4

Posted March 26, 2011
We moved to Framingham after the entering Kindergartners had been assigned last year and ended up at Stapleton without having a complete choice of schools. We have been wonderfully surprised and pleased. I have loved our Kindergarten teacher, and 1st grade teacher, love the Principal Mr. McDonald, who seems to know every child by name, and recognizes me as their parent by sight. I am also very happy with the PTO and many wonderful families at the school. Both of my children are reading very well and have great math skills. There are many programs to incentivize good citizenship, and create a great environment at the school. Our whole family loves Stapleton. My younger children can't wait to be in school!

Posted March 26, 2011
My child has been in Stapleton since kindergarten and she is in total love of the school. She constantly sings the school song and relays many earth related messages that she is taught in school. She loves going on the nature trail and has learned many amazing things since being in Stapleton. I wouldn't choose any other school for my daughter.

Posted April 17, 2010
As a grandparent of a child needing some extra attention, both the mother and myself have found that the teachers at Stapleton are exceptional at pinpointing a student's needs. Its not a luxury school but a warm inviting friendly atmosphere.

Mary E Stapleton Elementary School

Posted October 09, 2009
As the 'environmental' school in Framingham, Stapleton Elementary School offers students a unique opportunity to learn about science through hands-on experiences in nature and enhanced classroom lessons.

Posted January 16, 2007
As a parent of two children at Stapleton, I would highly recommend this school to Framingham parents. We have found the teachers to be exceptional; they are energetic, and seem to really love what they do. There is a great community feel there, with an active PTO and a high level of parental involvement in the classroom. My children have benefited by being (non-special needs students) in the inclusion classes because there are two teachers and an aide in each of those classes. It is an academic luxury to have that many instructors in one class. The library is beautiful, and the Golden Eagle Cafe is one of a kind. Check it out!

Mary E Stapleton Elementary School
25 Elm Street, Framingham, MA  01701
Last modified Mary E Stapleton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mary E Stapleton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top