Bad
Good

We love Barbieri because the staff and volunteers we've worked with so far (K-2 teachers, President, PTO, Chess Club, Lego Club, Bloks, YMCA, front office, Drama Club, social workers, guidance counselors, nurse, SAGE) are absolutely FANTASTIC. All three of our kids are treated with respect and kindness. The professionalism and caring of the Barbieri team is exceptional and everyone takes the time to really get to know our kids and help plan the best experience for them. The bilingual teaching is nothing short of extraordinary. My children love it and we feel blessed to have this wonderful school in our neighborhood. I cannot say enough good things about Barbieri!

Barbieri is a special place. I have three children with different learning styles and personalities thriving within the school. The teachers are dedicated and extremely competent, school leadership is accessible and supportive of both staff and parents, and the two-way immersion program has been all I could hope it would be. My children can read, write and speak in Spanish and English. Barbieri provides an excellent foundation for my children to become well-rounded and productive members of society.

To have this kind of educational opportunity in a public school is really amazing. My daughter is a non-traditional learner with some special needs, and we've received tremendous support from the staff to ensure she succeeds and thrives. My younger child will go to Barbieri next year too - we are very pleased with the school.

My two sons have had a great experience at this school. The multicultural learning environment is wonderful. We love their teachers and more importantly, we love the two principals Mrs. Faber and Dr. Rivet. They are both wonderful leaders who have helped when needed and work terrific with the staff. Mrs. faber has only been there fore a short period of time, but it seems like she has been there forever.

Barbieri is absolutely amazing. Just think -It's Free - your kids will be completely bi-lingual/bi-literate. It's not brain surgery. Put your kids in this school or you'll be sorry when they get older and can't put any skills on their resume. Kids need to know 2 languages. This is a global society. Get with it folks!!!

I couldn't say enough wonderful things about Barbieri. The teachers are hard-working, caring, professional, and intellecutal. My children are 100% bilingual as a result or Barbieri's Two-way program (Spanish and English). What a gift in today's world to have a school like Barbieri.

Barbieri Elementary School has a phenomenal staff, offers two-way language learning, and prepares children to become global thinking, responsible, productive members of society.

Wonderful teachers who really care about their students & parents. Spanish/English immersion/2-way bilingulal program that is a local, state and national model.

Barbieri provides education beyond standard curriculum. As of this 2008-2009 school year all students take part in 2-way program. Native English speakers are mixed with native Spanish speakers in dual language curriculum. Teachers are dynamic. Student population is diverse. Class sizes are reasonable. So far so good with my two kids at Barbieri.

I have been very pleased with the quality of education my 2 daughters have received at Barbieri. I am specially proud of the school's Two Way Bilingual Program (English and Spanish). By the end of 5th grade students are trully bilingual and bicultural. What a great head start for their future!

Last modified Barbieri Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.