K-5 & Ungraded
Framingham, MA

Posted June 22, 2010
My daughter is in 3rd grade this year in a bilingual class. She has steadily been an average student. Since my daughter has been in Mrs. Ortega's class she has been bringing home much better grades. I noticed that she has had tremendous improvement in in the areas of reading, writing, math and computer. I believe that my daughter's actual teacher,Mrs. Alba C. Ortega is a fantastic person and a tremendous educator. I believe that she has done everything possible with my daughter to help her succeed. I recommend Potter Road to everyone!

Posted January 09, 2010
Potter is a great school! My daughter has been so lucky and had the best teachers so far for K-2....It is a very warm and caring school! I am happy with it!

Potter Road Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Potter Road is a wonderful school. The staff is very loving to the students and everyone knows everyone by name. They have a no bully policy and all the Teachers do the best job meeting the needs of each and every student

Potter Road Elementary School 0

Posted November 21, 2008
My son is in 1st grade this year and he has had fantastic experiences in all areas: academics, art, computers, music and reading. Maria Iglesias, the Principal, has her students as her number 1 concern and knows most all by name! I would recommend Potter Road to everyone!

Posted June 24, 2006

Posted March 07, 2004

Potter Road Elementary School
492 Potter Rd, Framingham, MA  01701
Last modified Potter Road Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Potter Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top