6-8 & Ungraded
Framingham, MA

Posted March 12, 2013
Walsh is a Great school.My daughter transferred there in her last year.The whole administration is excellent! They make you feel very welcomed.Teacher are great.I highly recommend this middle school.

Walsh Middle School 1

Posted May 25, 2012
disappointed, parents need school to change policies regading help without fear for their children. teachers don't help students from bullies in school, staff ignore and can't handle hallways, very noisy, lots of silent lunches given to students is how they approach the problem, but don't address why things happen and teach a better way to avoid more issues. Teachers need to help students not send them to office for automatic detention which what is given if your sent to the office. Parent, students voice their opinion but staff will utlimately decide outcome without parent with student meetings with staff to get ultimate full version of what happens inside the school. Teachers fear to get involved within their classes to keep their job very sad. Teaching is to help students not teach for your summers off.

Posted September 08, 2009
My nieces and nefews go to Crestwood in Florida, but i must say, my children moved from fuller to Walsh and it has been truly breathtaking to see how much they have improved academically. I would recommend this school to anyone, anyday.

Posted January 03, 2009
I am a student currently attending Walsh Middle School, and am in the seventh grade. I have found the teachers to be efficient and helpful, as well as entertaining. The school has offered me more than other schools can, by rewarding my high achievements and providing me with advanced challenging classes. I enjoy Walsh very much.

Posted August 23, 2008
Terrific teachers and principal! Could not say enough about how it is run and the care and education the kids receive!

Walsh Middle School 3

Posted June 12, 2008

Posted March 17, 2008

Posted January 08, 2008
This is an excellent school for children! It is an organized school and the teachers are very considerate and understanding. I highly recommend this school.

Posted December 12, 2007
Walsh Middle School has been a great experience for our daughter. The teachers have been extremely supportive and the atmosphere is high energy and happy. The expectation from everyone is high and they challenge the students.

Posted September 03, 2006
What a terrific school! A vibrant, supportive school community, excellent academic support services, an awesome music and theatre arts program, lots of after school activities, and an administration that understands the unique needs of middle-schoolers. Our oldest child loves it and our younger children can't wait to go!

Walsh Middle School
301 Brook St, Framingham, MA  01701
Last modified Walsh Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walsh Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top