Franklin, MA

Jefferson Elementary School 2

Posted May 15, 2014
We moved to Franklin based on the reputation of the school system and have been highly disappointed. A very watered-down experience based on "this is what we have done for years." Little emphasis on fun and character development. Gifted students don't have much, if any, opportunity to excel. Unfriendly leadership. Principal does not try to know the students or parents unless there is a problem. Kids leave in the afternoon looking defeated. We left the system.

Posted May 23, 2013
Excellent school, we were relocated in the middle of the school year and the principal, secretary, teachers, etc. have been amazing! My son is really happy in this school and has a lot of new friends! Thanks everybody for making this transition a lot smoother...

Posted February 04, 2013
My daughter attended this school. She studied in school for 2 and 1/2 years.It couldn't have been better!All the teachers there are extremely passionate. Everyone works hard and is always going above and beyond to make a difference in students' lives. e had to leae the school boz of our move to nother state. My daughter misses this school, techers and her friends very badly.wonderful school!!!!

Jefferson Elementary School

Posted October 17, 2010

Posted June 15, 2010
My daughter attended this school. It couldn't have been better! She has moved on to the Remington side now, but this was a really great elementary foundation for her to grow.

Posted December 24, 2009
I have nothing but good things to say about the Jefferson experience my two children have received. Cumulatively I have had 9 years total experience with this school so feel I can comment accurately. The best part about Jefferson are the teachers. They are outstanding, caring and dedicated professionals who have helped my children flourish. The principal, Mrs. Hyman, runs a tight ship and keeps the bar high, even during these tough economic times. The full day kindergarten for all children was fabulous, the specialist teachers (Music, Gym, Spanish, Art) also contribute to a well rounded experience. It saddened me to see the recent fiscal cuts that included the loss of the school librarian; I hope our difficult economic times are behind us and we can begin to restore funding to our schools.

Jefferson Elementary School
628 Washington Street, Franklin, MA  02038
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top