Posted April 02, 2014
Great school !! Principal Mr. Tom Morris is a wonderful person and all the teachers are very nice and helpful. Mr. Morris is very hardworking and caring and so is the staff. My kid loves his school !!

Posted March 04, 2014
The rating of 6 is less for this school...my kids love this school very much

Posted January 21, 2014
This is a great school for your kids. I consider the rating of 6 to be less for its standards. I would consider this school to have a 9 or 10 rating among the elementary schools in Franklin.

Posted August 08, 2012
Great school where the teachers take an individual interest in each student. Parents are always helping out in and around the school.

Gerald M. Parmenter Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2010
A wonderful school. Moved here from WI hoping to find a school that's academically challenging, but at the same time have students, teachers, and administrators that are open minded, cultured, and caring. It may not have the best rating (8--not 9 or 10) but it is the most balanced school in the area. We found what we were looking for. In the past we've been to schools, public and private, that boast great reviews, but either had students, parents, teacher, administrators that bullied or had religious/personal prejudism. You won't find that here in Parmenter. Mrs. Bassagnani just retired and we'll miss her very much. She and all specialists/staff did the best they can for the interest of our son who was needing a little help socially, especially being the new kid. Thank you God for directing us to this town and school.

Posted December 15, 2004
Parmenter School feels just like home! Mrs Bassagnani the principal is A++++ as well as the teachers my 1st grader has and fourth grader. The esp teachers are superb as well as music, spanish,,gym etc etc. I rate Parmenter School 101% with no complaints at all. I would have to find another house in Parmenter District if I was ever to move. I certainly would never move away this District. I just wish it went to 12th grade!

Gerald M. Parmenter Elementary School
235 Wachusett St, Franklin, MA  02038
Last modified Gerald M. Parmenter Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gerald M. Parmenter Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top