2-5 & Ungraded
Georgetown, MA

Posted July 10, 2009

Posted May 30, 2007
My son is about to complete the 2nd grade, and I can't say enough about all of his teachers. They are all extremely caring and dedicated professionals. We can tell that they genuinely care about our son and go the extra mile to help him be more successful.

Posted June 28, 2005
I give this school an A+. My feeling on the staff is that they are wonderful caring people and are concerned about the children. Mrs. Arsanault the Principal is outstanding. She is a wonderful asset to the Georgeton School System. The children has loads of respect for her and you don't usually see that in a school.The programs they have are top notch and above and beyond other schools.Parent involvement is above normal I personally see parents at the Penn Brook School by the dozens.They encourage parent involvement and so do I. There afterschool programs are also wonderful and are great for the children who need extra help with there homework. I recommend Homework Club for all.

Penn Brook Elementary School
68 Elm St, Georgetown, MA  01833
Last modified Penn Brook Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Penn Brook Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top