Bad
Good

Perley Elementary School 4

Posted April 12, 2014
I remember when I was in kindergarden. My teacher was freaking OBSESSED with frogs. I have to say... She reminded me of a frog. I was released early by my parents and I'm over the charts in reading, I'm good in math, and my social skills are great. First grade was great. My teacher was very kind to all the kids in my class and was very good at teaching. My preschool teacher: Best teacher ever! She is a wonderful woman, and hosts the yearly town run! (If you're from G-Town you know who she is!). This school is TOP NOTCH. If you want a good school with good people, choose this one. (PS my old PK teacher is now teaching kindergarden.)

Perley Elementary School 5

Posted June 28, 2005
The Academic Programs are wonderful. My feeling of this school system is a '10'. They offer so much for the children. I feel that the Georgetown School System ia wonderful and anyone with school age children should want this education. The Perley School has been named a 'Blue Ribbon ' award winning school system and they sure did deserve it. Parent involvment is as much or as less as the parent want to contribute. I recommend that all parent join there children in the class room just 1 time during the school year.

Perley Elementary School
51 North Street, Georgetown, MA  01833
Last modified Perley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1