Bad
Good

Our son just graduated from Monument Mountain in Great Barrington, MA, and we couldn't be happier with everything about the school. Excellent teaching staff, fantastic, devoted Principal, (Marianne Young), and a fine student body. 5 stars!

One of the greatest strengths is the sense of community that is nurtured by school leadership, teachers and staff. They encourage and promote academic excellence, are willing to be creative with independent study and also have a great respect and and strongly support opportunities in the arts -( music, art, acting, drama). As a parent of a grad and current student I can attest that the preparation received in the sciences and writing make students well prepared for college with some courses and students, match a first year college level. Definitely a school with life.

Encouragement for achievement of excellence, appreciation of individuality, quality of instruction, diversity of curriculum and activities.

I'm not a parent, however I am a class of 2004 graduate of Monument Mountain Regional High School. I have to say my experience at Monument was excellent. I have never felt more comfortable in a school environment then I did at Monument. All of my teachers were excellent, challenging, and extracurricular activities were plentiful. Punishment was justified by the crime, and the rules were fair. Many parents stayed continuously involved with the school, some filled in when they were needed, but left it to the experts. I wish I had the opportunity to transfer sooner, my two years were not enough at this wonderful school. My experiences at monument was how us graduates put it 'Monumental'

Last modified Monument Mt Regional High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.