Bad
Good

Almost complete with our first year at this school (my son, in Kindergarten). We have really enjoyed so many things about this school: accessible & nice administration, great teachers, supportive PTA with numerous fun events, impressive programs (computer, art, gym). My son has been very happy despite having some behavior issues and being diagnosed with ADHD (we sought evaluation outside of the school) but all staff at the school was very supportive, helpful, and understanding; his teacher especially. We look forward to his 4 years there to come & his little sister's time there next.

The school is great! All the teachers are kind, courteous, and professional! The new principal is great at communicating to parents! The special Education department is fantastic! We just love FLO RO!

The only reason I did not give Florence Roche 5 stars is simply because of all the recent budget cuts. I think it's a great school and kudos to all the parent volunteers for helping to bridge the gap caused by the budget cuts.

My family is new to this school and we are very happy! Great communication. Lots of opportunities to be involved. Curriculum looks outstanding. I am looking forward to a great year here!

Last modified Florence Roche School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.