Haverhill, MA

Sacred Hearts School 4

Posted September 17, 2011
I am a student in 8th grade at SHS and I love it! But when I broke my leg and had to have surgery, my mom e-mailed the four middle school teachers about make-up work and only one responded. Plus I had to make up every single paper that they had; school work, classwork, homework... EVERYTHING!!!!!!! But as an overall perspective, we have great funds for the 8th grade class trip to Washington DC and many more things. On the flipside, I am glad to be a student and parishoner at Sacred Hearts!

Sacred Hearts School 4

Posted September 06, 2008

Sacred Hearts School 5

Posted April 30, 2008
My son goes here and he loves it. The Teachers are outsanding people. I would recomend this school to anyone.

Sacred Hearts School