Haverhill, MA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 23, 2013
My son is going into first grade this year at St. Joseph School of All Saints Parish in Haverhill. He attended Nursery School, Pre-K and Kindergarten as well. I couldn't be more pleased with the teachers and staff! I am so happy with all that he has learned at this point. I don't remember learning as much when I was his age, that is for sure! The combination of academics and catholic values are priceless. As a parent, I love the community feeling within the school and that it is such a family atmosphere for the kids. I would highly recommend this school to anyone in the Haverhill or surrounding area!

Posted August 22, 2013
I love this school! My children are receiving a great education taught by wonderful, caring teachers. The class sizes are smaller and the religion aspect brings in elements of morality, character and values. One of the better aspects is the strong community that accepts all kids and rallies to support each other daily.

Posted March 22, 2013
St. Joseph School is a wonderful school with small classes run by teachers who take the time to work with each student individually. I have two children in the school, and they are encouraged to approach their schoolwork in a way that works best for them. We love that the school focuses just as much on faith and moral behavior as on schoolwork. To succeed in this world, it's not enough to just know a lot. You also have to know how to get along with others, act responsibly, and be a part of your community. SJS offers students to develop those skills in a loving, family environment.

Posted July 15, 2012
I have had children enrolled here for over 10 years. Wonderful teachers, warm families, excellent education.

St. Joseph School of All Sts. Parish 1

Posted June 23, 2011
We became increasingly unhappy with the school over the course of the 3 years that our child attended. We pulled him out of St. Joseph's when we moved to another community only to discover that, having spent thousands of dollars on tuition, fees, etc., he could barely read & write and was behind in mathematics. He ended up in Title 1 English and Math. Can you imagine? We thought we were doing the right thing keeping him out of Haverhill public schools. Boy, were we wrong!Furthermore, we found the atmosphere very uncomfortable, full of cliques and very little communication and support.They're constantly asking for more money, yet give very little back to the kids in terms of academic and social enrichment. Thank goodness our child is back on track and doing well. I'd definitely look into school choice alternatives before paying tuition to this school.

Posted February 05, 2009
My children attended St. Josephs from Nursery through the 8th grade. The ECC provided them with a solid educational foundation in a very caring and nurturing environment. My oldest child is now a successful student in a competitive private High School.

Posted January 28, 2005

St. Joseph School of All Sts. Parish
56 Oak Terrace, Haverhill, MA  01832
Last modified St. Joseph School of All Sts. Parish is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Joseph School of All Sts. Parish Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top