Public charter
Haverhill, MA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 21, 2013
I am a 7th grader at this school and I started in 1st grade. So far, this school has been amazing! I haven allowed to learn at my own pace, in my own way. There is always help at my side when I need it, and there are so many great teachers and students here! I cant wait until next year and to learn more amd new things!

Posted May 26, 2013
It is so awesome to have a Free option for Montessori education! Montessori philosophy is such an enriching way to teach. It helps children learn in the ways that each chid best retains. The school is a community and I love that the children are encouraged to help one another amongst grades. The city really needs to approve more classrooms and increase the budget. This type of education needs to be available to MORE!! They have a huge great building, now it needs to be approved for more than 2 kindergarten classes. The one downfall, they don't have foreign language, but all the other benefits are worth the trade off, in my opinion. This school philosophy focuses on the whole child, not just academics but how to work together and solve problems, be kind and considerate, think and be a community. I believe public Montessori schools are the way of the future!

Posted September 21, 2010
Love, love, love this school. Wonderful dedicated teachers, parents that go above and beyond, students whom excel. Look at the latest MCAS.

Posted July 23, 2010
For those who are open and interested in the Montessori teaching method, it's rare to find a FREE option. Haverhill is lucky to have such an option with the Hill View Charter. The teachers and staff are dedicated to the extra hours and efforts to help their students succeed. The latest 2009 MCAS scores are showing those results. MCAS at Hill View were tops for all of Haverhill in 2009 by far.

Posted April 14, 2010

Posted March 25, 2010
I'm a 7th grader at this school, and I love it! I've been at this school since it opened when I was in 2nd grade, and every year has been great for me! If you go to a different school in Haverhill that you're not happy with, I would definitely try getting into this school next year!

Posted July 02, 2009
Both of my children go to hvm. They are so smart and love to learn. I am happy with the seccuss of the school and all the kids!!

Hill View Montessori Charter Public School 4

Posted March 30, 2009
My daughter just started kindergarden this year. She has always loved to learn, and this school has fit her like a glove. It has allowed her to learn at her own pace, and now, she is reading chapter books (with some help). My son will be attending in the fall, and I couldn't be happier. From the administration to the 'guides' (teachers) to the parents, there is a full community here, all wanting the best for the children. We are very lucky to have gotten in via the lottery. I love the Montessori approach, but would never have been able to afford it privately...love it!!!

Hill View Montessori Charter Public School 4

Posted March 17, 2009

Posted March 11, 2009
I have two children who attend HVM. One started there in the 1st grade, in HVM's 1st year. Although there have been challenges along the way, I believe the journey has been well worth it. We are very lucky to have HVM. Our children are not only learning what they need to academically, they are learning the importance of being good members of their community. Grace, courtesy, dignity, and respect.....that says it all! Thank you Hill View

Hill View Montessori Charter Public School
75 Foundation Ave, Haverhill, MA  01832
Last modified Hill View Montessori Charter Public School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hill View Montessori Charter Public School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top