K-8 & Ungraded
Haverhill, MA

Consentino Middle School 1

Posted October 15, 2013
this may be a great middle school but it is definitely not a good school for the little kids...their "abc" school as they call it. the little kids who take the bus are mixed up with the older kids on the bus and a lot of swearing and bullying goes on, nothing gets done about bullying and you barely get calls home for stuff like that. i am so glad we moved out of this town and district. i have never been more unhappy about an elementary school ever! but this was ridiculous. the little kids also pass through the hall with the older kids and eat lunch with them???? not ok. the other school district we moved to were shocked that they even mix the little kids with the older kids on the bus! the teachers who teach the little kids are under trained and not elementary at all, they have a haverhill cop at the school, that should have said it all to me, and he wants the kids to be afraid of him...arent police supposed to help? very mixed up there and anyone with little kids should NOT send them there!!!

Posted July 15, 2012
Consentino is the best middle school in the city. It has an unfair reputation because of where it s located. There are some tough kids who cause problems but the teachers care more about the students at ABC than at any school in the city. The sixth grade teachers rock!

Posted July 15, 2012
I can tell you from experience that teachers and administrators go above and beyond for all students. They stay for extra help in the afternoons, buy incentives with their own money, and always lend an ear to listen or offer advice when social issues impede a student s academic performance. Kids are ABC are the most self-sufficient, tenacious students in the district.

Posted May 22, 2012
Consentino is just a well constructed school for your kids to go to.. Lots of schools in Haverhill think, "Ohh Consentino is the most ungliest rottenist school ever, have you met the kids that go there?" Ya we might be known for our bad reputation from years back, but over the time we have greatly improved. I am currently a 7th grader at Dr. A.B Consentino and I fully respect all the principals and teachers. It seems like next year I will be in 8th grade and it will be my last. I was on the soccer team, cheerleading team, volleyball team, track team and i participate in honor society, band, chorus, advanced guitar and next year I will be performing in our school band Charged Up!!! All I have to say is you can't judge a school until you've attended it. And CONSENTINO MIDDLE SCHOOL ROCKS!!!!!

Posted February 27, 2011
i LOVE consentino its the best school ever! im a cheerleader there and i absolutly l absolutly LOVE this school!!!<3(:

Consentino Middle School 0

Posted September 25, 2009
I have been at consentino for three years know its great but this is my last year. The teachers are all great, its the best school ever. I will miss them all.

Posted September 16, 2009
It has come a long way in the last few years. It is also a school that has a diverse student body.

Posted December 14, 2008
I am currently a 7th grader at Consentno, and i like it. Every school you go to has thoughs kids who screw everything but thats never going to change one bit. I am in the honers society and high Honors every term. The principle is wonderful and the team is also .The teachers at the school are wonderful they are strict and i like it because it keeps disipline in kids. When a teacher tells me to do something i do it.The activities you can do after school are Basketball,Soccer,Discovery club,Volleyball,and cheerleading. Every school is the same because every school has bad kids and good kids. That is what makes the school bad .Its not the teachers its the kids in it.

Consentino Middle School 0

Posted August 01, 2007
My daughter attended 6th grade at Consentino. Hopefully, she will not be attending 7th and 8th grade there. The principal and vice principal are non-existent, in that the bad run the school and the rest suffer. There is no active administration to put things in order. Instead, the objective of admin and teachers is to simply keep their heads above the muddy water. There are too many bad apples in that school and the good kids have to face bullying, threats and theft. I wouldn't recommend this school.

Posted July 04, 2007
I went through 7th and 8th grade at Consentino, and let me tell you I enjoyed every minute of it. Yes, some of the teachers are strict, but some students need that type of structure. The school is not as bad as it is said to be. Consentino has a very, very friendly staff, and the principal is more than friendly. The atmosphere in Consentino is great, from the custodians to the office staff. The kids can be rude, but there are a limited number of them. Most of the students in that school are great kids. I loved Consentino, and I go back their every once in a while after my day at Haverhill High School ends, just to drop by and see my old teachers and principal. Consentino is a great school, and I would not have chosen to go any place else.

Consentino Middle School
685 Washington St, Haverhill, MA  01832
Last modified Consentino Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Consentino Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top