Bad
Good

Posted December 09, 2014
This School is amazing and fun to be in. almost everyday there is something to look forward to. The classes have amazing and nice teachers. All of the students are warm and welcoming to new kids. If you ever move to haverhill, I would say to move into the nettle disrict.

Posted October 10, 2014
5 star Level 1 school Simply the best! Impressive Leadership, Teacher and Students. Great Special education programs and Family atmosphere.

Posted July 10, 2013
I have heard many good things about this school in particular. The principal makes the school atmosphere positive for the students, parents and staff. When you enter you can feel the positive energy.

Posted September 19, 2009
There are alot of exciting things to participate in.

Posted September 16, 2009
Warm and inviting to all students. Great atmosphere and energy:)

Posted December 10, 2008
I attended Nettle for 6th grade and I can tell you the truth that Nettle is an amazing school! I wish I could've stayed there for all 3 years, but while I was there, I had the best school experience of my life there! Yes, there was drama, but that happens at every school. The students were great and i made a lot of great friends there that I am still friends with now. I am so thankful to the school and its academics and other things that they were what they were, because this school has changed my lfe, and I will never forget it! BEST SCHOOL EVER!<3

Posted April 03, 2007
I am the mom of two Nettle Students. The 8th grade staff is fantastic. Vey motivating, interesting, and they treat the students fairly and respectfully. A-plus for 8th grade.

Posted February 01, 2006
I was in Nettle for 2 years. The students were good .Nothing ever went wrong.I know moved to Readind,PA and I wish I could move back to Massachussetts just to attend Nettle. The teachers are great ,the principal ,fantastic and the vice pricipal Ms.Sada needs to work on her attitude.But overall Dr.Paul Nettle Middle School was the best school for me and it can be for your child to!

Posted February 10, 2005
Hello, my name is Monica and I have just left Dr.Paul Nettle Middle School..Truthfully I think its the best. I do so good in school. I love that school. The teachers are great and so isnt the principal, they are very nice too.

Nettle Middle School 4

Posted November 25, 2004
I have been going to Nettle Middle for 2 years now, am I am currently in 8th grade. The only grade that I have not found satisfactory was 7th grade, but that is just my perspective and could be a completely different experience for your kid. The principal is great. The teachers are good and you are challenged to your level.

150 Boardman Street, Haverhill, MA  01830
Last modified Nettle Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.