Bad
Good

This School is amazing and fun to be in. almost everyday there is something to look forward to. The classes have amazing and nice teachers. All of the students are warm and welcoming to new kids. If you ever move to haverhill, I would say to move into the nettle disrict.

5 star Level 1 school Simply the best! Impressive Leadership, Teacher and Students. Great Special education programs and Family atmosphere.

I have heard many good things about this school in particular. The principal makes the school atmosphere positive for the students, parents and staff. When you enter you can feel the positive energy.

There are alot of exciting things to participate in.

Warm and inviting to all students. Great atmosphere and energy:)

I attended Nettle for 6th grade and I can tell you the truth that Nettle is an amazing school! I wish I could've stayed there for all 3 years, but while I was there, I had the best school experience of my life there! Yes, there was drama, but that happens at every school. The students were great and i made a lot of great friends there that I am still friends with now. I am so thankful to the school and its academics and other things that they were what they were, because this school has changed my lfe, and I will never forget it! BEST SCHOOL EVER!<3

I am the mom of two Nettle Students. The 8th grade staff is fantastic. Vey motivating, interesting, and they treat the students fairly and respectfully. A-plus for 8th grade.

Last modified Nettle Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.