K-4 & Ungraded
Haverhill, MA

Posted August 06, 2010
The Tilton is an awesome school. my son has achieved so much since he started at the school.The staff is great .the principle,vice principle are also great.Activities have been so much fun at the school.The school is old but the staff make it a great school for our kids ..

Tilton 1

Posted March 23, 2010
This school is by far an embarrassment for public schools. Yes there are some teachers who are up to par but the office staff lacks the ability to make parents feel comfortable. The school in itself is run down and my children have had health conditions (asthma & bloody noses) ever since attending this facility. I personally believe that this place should be torn down.

Posted April 04, 2009

Tilton 0

Posted November 16, 2008
I dont like this school. They have no extra fun things for kids to do outside the classroom. There are no field trips, and very rarely do they have days where the kids may explore science outside. Its like they sit at a desk and just listen. They dont learn in fun creative ways. There are no computers for lower level grades. Compared to others this is not a good one.

Posted August 21, 2008
My kids have both attended this wonderful school. I am happy to be a part of this 'family' and love the teachers and all the staff. It is a very warm and fuzzy school where all parents are always welcome to check on their kids and participate if they are able to. The community is a part of this school and we are proud to be a part of it!

Posted May 22, 2008
What an excellent school! Older and full of character, Tilton has made these first two years of my daughters schooling extremely memorable. The staff is wonderful, the fund raisers and book fairs are always fun, and the curriculum is great as well. We are in the process of moving to the west coast, and I'll feel very blessed if I find a school like this one for her to go to out there. I HIGHLY recommend this school to anyone and EVERYONE!!! :)

Tilton 2

Posted December 27, 2007

Tilton 4

Posted April 02, 2005

Posted August 24, 2004
This is an excellent school. My son attended from grade k-3. All the teachers are wonderful as well as the principal. I highly recommend this school.

Tilton
70 Grove St, Haverhill, MA  01832
Last modified Tilton is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tilton Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top