Bad
Good

Wonderful teachers, really care about the students!!! My daughter was a new student and they really made her feel comfortable . Education is up to each level and teachers care

My son attended first grade at Pentucket Lake after attending a private school in Newburyport. He went into first grade at the top of his previous class, beyond all requirements and by graduation of first grade has been recommended for repetition of first grade. The teachers are unwilling to spend any more time on a child than absolutely necessary. He is a handful, I admit that, but that is not a new scenario in schools. It is the teacher's job to make sure that the students learn, not to black list the "hard ones" and brush them off to the next teacher. I was very disappointed in the response from our complaints to the principal. We were advised that we could not switch him to a new teacher as they had never done that in the past. Total lack of responsibility and willingness. I am currently looking for a new school system for my child as I will not have terrible staff ruin my child's educational opportunities.

I love this school. This was my son's first year in Kindergarten and he has learned so much. His teacher Mrs. Collins goes above and beyond for her students. Mrs. Connolly the school principal is extremely involved. On any given day you can find her going in and out of the classrooms. She makes sure she knows every childs name. The staff is very welcoming. I look forward to my daughter attending.

this school has so many thig's for your child(children)it is clean and healthy has a great learning program many programs for child(children)v to get into they have great teachers miss bridgeford is the music teacher she has a chorus program a xylaphone program a handbell chorer and a band and every grade has a concert they have y.m.c.a program for after school and discovery every kid would love this school

Last modified Pentucket Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.