Holbrook, MA

Posted April 10, 2015
My son has been a student at JFK for two years now. I have been very satisfied with the education he has received so far. Communication between teachers and parents have been excellent. He loves it and looks forward to going to school each and every day. I am excited to have my daughter join my son this upcoming school year. Great school - Great teachers - Great overall experience.

Posted June 19, 2013
This school is a great school...even though the school may not have the latest equipment the staff really does care about the children..They give all of what they have to see them succeed. My son just finished his first year here as a 2nd grader and I extremely impressed. Super excited for the next year!

Posted May 25, 2013
I gave this school five stars because I don't believe it's fair to hold the budget against the staff & students. The school needs financial help from the city, but the teachers are doing an outstanding job with what they have.

Posted December 01, 2005
I find the faculty always on top of their game. They believe in early intervention and not waiting until a situation or problem gets out of hand or not manageable. I am so pleased with the treatment and development thus far of my son who is in the 1st grade. Many Thanks.

John F. Kennedy Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2005
The teachers and staff are exquisite at Kennedy School. The love & kindness of teachers to children and visa versa is wonderful, but $ art rooms, just a cart..Poor Mr. D.Lunches are 97% fat & carbs.This town's taxes are exhorbitant,they need to spend some of that on the children of the town.What are we teaching them about the importance of education if we don't invest in their futures.S.E.

John F. Kennedy Elementary School
339 Plymouth Street, Holbrook, MA  02343
Last modified John F. Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
John F. Kennedy Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top