Bad
Good

Davis Hill is an excellent elementary school with a warm, supportive, inclusive atmosphere, an active engaged community, and a responsive administration. I feel that they provide a strong educational foundation and safe, positive environment for my kids. The building is also newer and well maintained and the grounds excellent. The school seems to attract and hold on to great teachers too. We considered other schools nearby (also good in many ways) but the class size was better at Davis Hill--not too small and lacking in diversity and teacher/class placement options like in some nearby smaller towns, but not too large either. I feel that the administration listens to what my kids need in a teacher and class and respond well with class placement. Very welcoming of parent involvement too. I will be sad when my kids move on but very glad they started their education here.

Great school. Clean and organized. Caring staff, who take the time to listen and talk to parents. We are very happy to have our daughter at this school.

We don't go to this school but I will say that they have a more visible presence in the community than the other elementary schools. Their PTA is very open and communicate with the parents via modern technology. Their facebook page, PTA website and emails are so informative. It makes me feel like I am part of their school even if I am not. :-)

We moved here from a nearby town and the change has been dramatic, great school in an active, involved and open community.

Last modified Davis Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.