PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have one child who is starting her 5th year here, and another who is starting in the Prek 3 class this year. I can't imagine sending them to any other school. They have made some tremendous advances recently, including incorporating the Core Curriculum. It is a small school and has a wonderful, supportive school community. The teachers give 150% every day to teach and nurture the students. They have introduced technology into the classroom with the addition of Smartboards, Mimeoboards and iPads. My daughter considers the school her extended family. Great on-site after school program as well, to help working parents. I was concerned about having my 3 year old in the same school as an 8th grader. No problem! They have buddy systems that pair the older students with the younger ones for reading or fun activities. Absolutely worth checking this school out!

I am attending Mater Dolorosa School at the present time, and I'm in the eighth grade. I began attending the school in third grade after my former school shut down. My choice to attend MD was truly the best decision of my life. I have not one bad thing to say about the school. All the teachers are great and all of my peers have been respectful and kind. I would strongly suggest this school to anyone I know.

Last modified Mater Dolorosa Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8