Holyoke, MA

Posted May 14, 2015
I also had my kids at the Holyoke Community Charter School. They called me almost every week because of their "behavioral problems." That was a red flag for me since my kids never had any behavioral issues in their previous schools before we moved to Holyoke. I changed them to Sullivan (my decision was based on the reviews here) and - knock on wood - my children have NEVER had any problems there. Teachers are very understanding and try to work with them. Kids work better when they feel they are really cared for. Charter School is just HORRIBLE.

Posted November 10, 2014
Very organized. Just walk in without notice and you'll see how under control these kids are. I had my kids at the Charter School and they were terrible! I placed them in this school and no more problems.

Lt Clayre Sullivan Elementary School 1

Posted October 15, 2012
Completely and utterly disorganized school that is completely out of touch with people trying to work with them.

Posted May 24, 2007
Every teacher has been excellent. The School is a community, very positive healthy place. Greatr music programs

Posted May 10, 2005
Both of my kids have gone to Sullivan School since kindergarten. I have never had any complaints about any member of the staff. I am especially happy with the music program at the school. It encompasses all levels of ability from beginner to the more advanced levels of the newer middle school. I would also approve of having them start to take a foreign language whether it be french or spanish. The MCAS is a huge issue in Holyoke. I am pleased that Holyoke has made an effort to help the younger grades especially in math with the afterschool MCAS Prep course for the fourth graders. Keep up the great work !

Lt Clayre Sullivan Elementary School
400 Jarvis Avenue, Holyoke, MA  01040
(413) 534-2060
Last modified Lt Clayre Sullivan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lt Clayre Sullivan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top