Bad
Good

I also had my kids at the Holyoke Community Charter School. They called me almost every week because of their "behavioral problems." That was a red flag for me since my kids never had any behavioral issues in their previous schools before we moved to Holyoke. I changed them to Sullivan (my decision was based on the reviews here) and - knock on wood - my children have NEVER had any problems there. Teachers are very understanding and try to work with them. Kids work better when they feel they are really cared for. Charter School is just HORRIBLE.

Very organized. Just walk in without notice and you'll see how under control these kids are. I had my kids at the Charter School and they were terrible! I placed them in this school and no more problems.

Completely and utterly disorganized school that is completely out of touch with people trying to work with them.

Every teacher has been excellent. The School is a community, very positive healthy place. Greatr music programs

Last modified Lt Clayre Sullivan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.