Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Academically the School curriculum is Very well Structured and Staff is a great Asset to Children. Mr. Figueroa

My Son loves the School and I think The staff does a Great Job and has Always been Surportive. I have never had a bad Experice. Mr. Figueroa

This school is an abomination and my kids didn't learn anything because the primary basis is DRAMA.

I love En white, there's so many programs and after school activities, my child has came out of her shyness thanks to it.

I love E.N. White for my child because it truly feels like a family.

My family and I are new to Holyoke and have 2 children that attend EN White. My 12 year old has always had learning issues and but is doing much better at this school due to the learning curve. Her grades are improving and seeing that has had a positive effect on her performance. Instead of being the bottom of the class, she is now average and excelling to do better. My son , 9, has always been advanced for his age and expresses some boredom with his classes, which concerns me due to the lack of challenges he needs. I wish Holyoke would put more into there educational system. It seems the race and class statistics of the school are disproportional with the population. I feel many middle to upper class families are opting to put their children in private school rather than staying and fighting for better.

Last modified E N White Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.