7-12 & Ungraded
Hopedale, MA

Hopedale Jr Sr High School 3

Posted May 13, 2013
This school is very nice, the classes are significantly small and teachers are always available to help you out after school. The only downgrade is that the town itself is very small and there is absolutely no-if not limited- diversity. Which isn't the school's fault but for kids who end up going to college in the first few months of freshmen year we can experience a certain level of culture shock. ---Former Student

Hopedale Jr Sr High School 5

Posted February 13, 2009
I absolutley love this school and. We have one of the best school systems and very little violence. It's very small and a great place to grow up in.

Hopedale Jr Sr High School 5

Posted February 11, 2009

Hopedale Jr Sr High School 4

Posted January 20, 2004
- a former student
I have lived in Hopedale all of my life and I am an alumni of HHS. I loved growing up in this great town and I believe we have one of the best school systems in the state. I now have a three year old son and the only town I want him to grow up in is quaint little Hopedale.

Hopedale Jr Sr High School
25 Adin St, Hopedale, MA  01747
Last modified Hopedale Jr Sr High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hopedale Jr Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top