9-12 & Ungraded
Hyde Park, MA

Social Justice Academy 0

Posted March 01, 2009
I am like most a drop out of the social justice academy my experience there was not a horriable one but it was a disorganized one i attend sja in it first two year of being a school and i have to say that the staff was great there was nothing but support and encouragement from all of them however the reason i left was because in the trasistion from hyde park becomeing three small school alot of paper work went missing andi unfortunaly was unable to be found ... social justice academy is for those who want to make a differance with in there community and with them selfs just like any other bp highschool no one is going to hold your hand and walk you through it but as long as a student is determined they can succesed and they will deffinatly have a great time doing so.

Social Justice Academy 5

Posted November 23, 2008
Iam currently a student at social justice and my experience is one of the best in my life I moved away after my sophomore year but when I came back to Boston I couldn't image any other school to attend but this one the also the teachers are the best

Social Justice Academy 1

Posted March 03, 2008

Social Justice Academy 1

Posted December 12, 2007
I attended this school [for] three years and I can't say that my experience was a good one.

Social Justice Academy 3