Posted July 27, 2014
The reading program in this school is second to none. Truly excellent. I'm impressed with the quality of teaching and the way they hold each child's attention. The individual attention the children get is likewise impressive.

Boston Renaissance Charter Public School 3

Posted March 31, 2009
Both of my children attend the school and as far as acdemics I am very impressed, however the school bus is another story.We as parents had to fight to get a monitor on the bus and in the afternoon it still does not help.

Posted January 09, 2009
my child has been going her since k1 he is now in 1st grade never had a problem yet my son is learning to read now he does a good job at it he counts by 2,5,10,3 and now he learning how to tell time so far so good only time will tell.......

Posted August 26, 2008
my been going to school there for four years and been riding the bus. the school is little bit far, if someone live at mattapan or dorchester, it is a long ride other than that it's a safe ride. Nothing happened to him in term of violence. I really like the academical idea how they rate the children behavoir daily. Each color is for a different behavior. for example green for good, yellow for ok but needs some improvement, red is for bad. this kind of structure will let the parents aware how the kids acted in class for the day. I also like the idea on how the parents can participate in parent meeting almost every two months therefore the parents will have an idea what's going on in the school. There are some bad sides but the main thing is that Academically the school is excellent and I

Posted December 29, 2007

Posted July 08, 2007

Boston Renaissance Charter Public School 2

Posted April 11, 2007

Boston Renaissance Charter Public School 2

Posted September 19, 2006
I was being pressured into having my son tested by the school, when all he needed was extra help. This year I pulled him out of this school and put him a school that is doing better academically.

Boston Renaissance Charter Public School 1

Posted May 05, 2005
I know first hand about this school. My child went here for 4 years from k1-2 grade till i pulled the child out. The education in this school was ok. But the violence was crazy. My child got bullied hit and also was sexually assaulted by another class mate.(2nd grade) When I talked to each teacher she had they said it wasnt her fault it was the other kids. They even have security guards pulling children out of classrooms because the teachers can't handle them. mind you these children are no older than 8 when I seen it. There is no outdoors for kids to run around. Gym time was in the class. My child goes to another school now and has had not one problem this year. Bottom line dont send your child here. Too much Violence!

Boston Renaissance Charter Public School 4

Posted April 27, 2005

Boston Renaissance Charter Public School
1415 Hyde Park Ave, Hyde Park, MA  02136
Last modified Boston Renaissance Charter Public School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boston Renaissance Charter Public School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top