9-12 & Ungraded
Jamaica Plain, MA

Posted September 21, 2014
Great experience. Loved the school, teachers & class mates. All the staff works hard for student success including counselor. Strongly recommend for new comers in this country.

Posted October 28, 2013
I highly recommend this school for newcomers in USA.The address is not correct here.It's actually 100,Maxwell st, Boston, MA

Boston International High School 3

Posted October 06, 2007

Boston International High School 3

Posted October 20, 2006
I attended to Boston International for 2 years and a half and is one of my bests school, I really love it. The problem is BIHS is from learning speaker and most of my classmates were Latinos so I did not practice my English. I made a transfer because I challenge myself. I learned so much form my teacher and classmates, they were the best and I will never forget that. I thank BIHS; because they helped me a lot and taught me try my best no matter the situation. But I really recommend parent BIHS if their son/daughter do not speak English. BIHS is a good stared!

Posted August 26, 2006
My experience at Boston International High School was the best experience in my life. I learn a lot from the students and they the best students in Boston and I love the school and I will always remember it. Every parents should send they student in that school if they care for they kids education and safety.

Boston International High School
100 Maxwell St , Jamaica Plain, MA  02130
Last modified Boston International High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boston International High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top