St. Patrick Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2014
Not everyone attends LCA for free. We pay full tuition and so do many other families. As with any school, you get out of your education what you put into your education. We are very satisfied with LCA.

St. Patrick Elementary School 1

Posted March 21, 2014
Lawrence Catholic Academy is the worst school ever!!!!! Almost everyone who goes there goes for free. Did I mention that if you do not go there for free a lunch is 2.50. Limited amount of gym time and a boring computer activity every week learning how to use Microsoft word from a printed out book from a lazy computer teacher (Mark Peliteir) who dosent even have the decency to print a new one out every year. So that when I was at that dump I had to do those incredibly boring work sheets for 2years in a row!!!! The academics are ok if you are going to a catholic highschool. Once you leave there if you can't afford tuition for a catholic highschool you are basically screwed because you'll be 2 years be hind in math and about 1 -2 years behind in science. The only upside is their English classes which are pretty advanced and that's about it. For reading they are very behind I even recall in the 6th grade that a girl couldn't even read the word apostrophe (wasn't sped). Me and my friend decided to leave that school and journey to the Frost in south lawrence where he is currently in all advance classes and I am in half of them. From my experience I would not recomend LCA.

St. Patrick Elementary School 2

Posted May 18, 2009
I am currently unhappy with St. Patrick's School. Although my child has done very well here educationally, the school itself offers very little in terms of special classes such as art and gym. The administration seems to be more concerned with money than with school culture. Students aren't allowed to participate in certain in-school events unless they sell raffle tickets. If you ask me, I would say that Jesus would not approve of such nonsense.

St. Patrick Elementary School 5

Posted April 21, 2009

St. Patrick Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2006
St. Pats has a great 'family atmosphere' and is a wonderful place for elementary aged children. The staff are great about communicating with parents and the children who attend seem to take pride in 'their St. Pats'. I believe we fall a little short academically (compared to the public setting) and are a bit resistant to change. (Both points could be debated- where we lack in certain areas we are very strong in others) Overall- I wouldn't send my three children anywhere else.

St. Patrick Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
I had 3 children who graduated from St Pat's. This a great school overall. The teachers are great and always give you feedback on what is happenning in the classroom. They have a wonderful principal whith great leadership skills. The staff is very friendly. I have to that it has been a pleasure been a pleasure being a part of St Pat's family. Even though our children have graduated, we still continue to be a part of it. I recommend it very highly to anyone who is looking for a catholic private school

St. Patrick Elementary School
101 Parker Street, Lawrence, MA  01843
Last modified St. Patrick Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Patrick Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top