K-8 & Ungraded
Public charter
Lawrence, MA

Posted November 22, 2011
It is a great school with lots of activities. Not only do they teach English they teach Hispanic cultures. They have Excellent teachers and if you go there it will give you an opportunity to go to a private high school maybe even one of the best. Trust me i am a student here and i am thankful that the teachers here care about their student and they want us to go far. It is a wonderful school

Community Day Charter Public School 4

Posted November 21, 2005
- a former student
Great experience. Wonderful two-way immersion. Instruction in English while maintaining Hispanic culture. Wonderful program!

Posted November 21, 2005
- a former student

Posted June 22, 2004
Absolutely amazing! My daughter has grown in confidence, has improved immensely scholastically and socially. This school and the education my child receives is one of the key reasons we live in this city. The education these children receive is top notch! This school has a proven track record and curriculum that embraces and encourages diversity, positive self image, respect and tolerance. This school affords children from all social-economic backgrounds equal opportunity to start down a rich road paved with knowledge and learning that may otherwise for some, be unobtainable. We consider ourselves to be very, very fortunate to have our daughter attend this wonderful institution.

Posted February 23, 2004
I have been involved with this school since they opened the doors and I currently have a child in the Second Grade and one in Kindergarten. I can say with some authority that this is one of the, if not the, best schools around. My older daughter was in the first graduating class. The family atmosphere is incredible and the educational opportunities are unsurpassed! I cannot say enough about this school I can only tell you to come visit or email me if you want! I will surely answer any questions that I can!

Posted January 26, 2004
I love this school, I wish everybody could go and experience the wonderful education these kids are receiving. It is remarkable how hard these kids work, they always do a stupendous job whenever anything comes there way. Although the school is small, it does not stop the school from being so marvelous.

Community Day Charter Public School
190 Hampshire St, Lawrence, MA  01840
Last modified Community Day Charter Public School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Community Day Charter Public School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top